Sign in to follow this  
yamapro

SOLD: AMC 2N100 Mk2

Item: AMC 2N100 mk2 Stereo Power Amp
Price: $500
Item Condition: BNIB
Reason for selling: Have an even more powerful Rotel now
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Brand new in box AMC 2n100 Mk2 - 2 Stereo power amp. 

Collected last week from Denis White AV.

I paid $740 and these have a 3 year warranty.

Long story short, I demo'd this amps little brother in store on a pair of Dyns very similar to mine and thought WOW! 

I ordered this on the spot with an anticipated delivery of a week or less and it took more like 2 months as the supplier was apparently out of stock in Australia! In the meantime i picked up an RB 1080 in excellent condition that I am also madly in love with and so this has to go.

My loss is your gain.

Pictures:2n100mkii-2_3955.jpg.bf68037154667398b9ab01d5ccc58ae2.jpg

2n100mkii-2_3956.jpg.73ea289a466948e36cc788f907538a2a.jpg

2n1002__internal.thumb.jpg.e0b3a10737e83cc5d93b851c17907311.jpg

*pics are stock photo's off the interwebs - as mine is still boxed up (for now) *

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thorpef1
      HI all.
      I have a stereo Setup (Denon DRA-375RD and Wharfedale Diamond 9.5) which i am relatively happy with for the time being (with the little one running around).
      It is mainly used for music but is also plugged into the TV for when we watch movies. The room is around 20sqm

I was thinking of adding a smallish sub to compliment the system using high level inputs as the amp does not have a sub out.

What would people recommend for a sub $500 sub, i dont mind purchasing second hand as i will eventually do proper HT when the little one grows up a bit.

I would predominantly want it for music but also be able to perform when watching movies (that is more important than sounding good with movies and poor with music)

Cheers,
      Luke 

• By JimmyDee
      Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
      The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
      MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
      Few minor scratches on top cover.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pasic007
      Item: Power Amp
      Price Range: 10k 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  
      If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 
      pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Megawolf
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
                                                          Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.
                                               I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.
                                                            Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.
                                                            When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,
                                                           I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.
                                                           The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.
                                                           I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent with original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+fees), Cash on Pickup, EFT, Credit Card (+ fees) Reason for selling: Moved to Dante enabled amps Further information: 

This amp is still in the current JBL Synthesis range and is spec'd in many high end JBL Synthesis cinema systems, selling for over $6,000 locally.
      https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/electronics/amplifiers/SDA+7200-.html?dwvar_SDA 7200-_color=Black Lacquer-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=amplifiers

Can freight with insurance at cost Australia wide via Sendle.

Photos:

Stock photos: