Panasonic TV Owners & Discussion Thread

Second part (deal is off) may not be correct but should be for you to decide not them.

Ruling was that purchasing the unit outright and not receiving due to Panasonic failing to deliver did not preclude the purchaser from the offer at hand.

I ordered one from Myers Sydney on Tuesday but delivery is going to be a while....

I only paid a deposit so if i I want a wii i need to pay in full and submit the claim by the 28th and even if it arrives in April or worse I will still get one?

Not that interested in a wii but selling it for some cash would be great:)

I am upgrading from a LX508. That TV seemed huge when I first got it but now just seems so small - cant wait for the 65:)

I am upgrading from a LX508. That TV seemed huge when I first got it but now just seems so small - cant wait for the 65:)

I'm upgrading from a Pio 50" XDA I can't wait to see this on my wall, but I'm going out while the installer does it, just don't wanna be here..

I'm upgrading from a Pio 50" XDA I can't wait to see this on my wall, but I'm going out while the installer does it, just don't wanna be here..

Good move Foxy, there are just some things you do not want to do yourself and installing this monster to your wall would be one of them!

Look fwd to some pics when it is up!

When it arrives gonna ask the installer if I can use the wall mount already their for the Pio 50", its rated at 70kg and new monster 65" is 60kg just not sure if the industry standard Vesa holes are in the same place?, if not will have to pop down the road to Myers and by the Panny $299 one.

Since when did a 65” become a “monster” ? After a couple of hours it’s just “normal”.

There will be an 85” this years, that’s almost a monster. :D

An 85" screen looks small compared to a 103"

My point is that it is all relative :D

However I agree with your point entirely.

It wasn't that long ago I purchased a 50' thinking it was massive. Then the same thinking with my current 58.

The 65 is a larger unit but like the 58 it will "shrink" in size as you live with it.

On the other hand an 85' screen will always have that "large screen look" every time you walk into the room.

Just checked the comparison http://tvcalculator.com/index.html?1757426...95f58888c4a35e5 and the 65 looks dwarfed in comparison

Edited by CC Rider

So you mean I should really get a bigger TV than 64" :D :D :D

Foxy the 65 has WAF (but just) any bigger you would be pushing it. :D

My wife thinks the 58 is the limit so to get yours to agree with the 65 is a great achievement. :D

Edited by CC Rider

Foxy the 65 has WAF (but just) any bigger you would be pushing it. :D

My wife thinks the 58 is the limit so to get yours to agree with the 65 is a great achievement. :D

I'm in a good position, my wife likes me to have whatever HT toys I like, mostly i don't even ask her, as long as I'm happy she says.

I think Foxtail got rid of a 100" projector and the 50" Pioneer for this 65" Panny

Yep spot on there, just got sick of changing over from one display and devices to another, so found a happy medium in the 65" Panny.

Hey Foxy think I may have found the mount you need here and look there's a picture of Owen on it....... :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: No offence to anyone intended.........

Mate that is perfect might, be about 10cm too big tho! :D :D :D

(I always wanted a picture of Owen)

Edited by EZYHD