Sign in to follow this  
MediatekCVSS

SOLD: Vintage Luxman Turntables

Hi guys, just getting an idea of interest. I have 2 Luxman turntables for sale. I have a rough idea of what they're selling for around the place.

I haven't tested em yet but they're in fantastic condition.

1. Luxman PD-555 balanced turntable.

2. Luxman PD-300 tuentable.

Any questions, don't hesitate.

Im South of Perth, Western Australia fyi.

IMG_20170407_162702.jpg

IMG_20170407_162711.jpg

IMG_20170407_162719.jpg

IMG_20170407_162729.jpg

Edited by MediatekCVSS
Better Title

UPDATE: I will add a new post very soon with a list of all the AV gear Im looking to sell.

Amongst the collection is a complete Sony 77 power amp, pre-amp and tuner setup. Magnepan 1D Electrostat Speakers (2 x 3-way) 

And a bung of other stuff.

Also, Im testing the turntables this weekend to make sure the vacs worth etc. Stay tuned.

How much are you asking for the luxman pd 300 and luxman pd 555?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Peakhurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No room for it Further information: 

I purchased this turntable new less than a week ago. I intended to keep it but there is no space to set it up properly in the area I keep my system. I’m selling it because it is unfortunately too impractical for me to set it up elsewhere or change the furniture around. 

The turntable was used once on the first day I got it. Everything is in working order and in as new condition. I also have the box, manuals etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By thorpef1
      HI all.
      I have a stereo Setup (Denon DRA-375RD and Wharfedale Diamond 9.5) which i am relatively happy with for the time being (with the little one running around).
      It is mainly used for music but is also plugged into the TV for when we watch movies. The room is around 20sqm

I was thinking of adding a smallish sub to compliment the system using high level inputs as the amp does not have a sub out.

What would people recommend for a sub $500 sub, i dont mind purchasing second hand as i will eventually do proper HT when the little one grows up a bit.

I would predominantly want it for music but also be able to perform when watching movies (that is more important than sounding good with movies and poor with music)

Cheers,
      Luke 

• By JimmyDee
      Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
      The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
      MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
      Few minor scratches on top cover.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By bigears
      Item Condition: Excellent (one small scratch) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: PASCOE VALE State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Need to raise funds for family expenses Further information:

Purchased in 2013 from Audio Fidelity as Ex Display, (Came with a small scratch on crystal platter).  Low hours of use and well taken care of, Perfect working order with no damage. This is a stunning piece of German engineering with the audio quality just as good.
      Unfortunately not original packaging is available with this turntable, (so not to keen to ship)  But i do have the tools and perspex dust cover for it.  
      Drive Mechanism: Direct Drive, Platter driven by a proprietary, magnetic field motor Power supply: External, solid-state power supply Bearing: Hydrostatic, zero-maintenance bearing Platter: Resonance-optimized, anodized aluminum alloy; crystal-glass platter mat / clamp Plinth Oasis: Resonance-optimized anodized aluminum alloy, wood frame Chassis  Oasis: Movable (rotating) without play for simple and precise tonearm adjustment. Accepts all tonearms between 9” and 10.5“ effective length Connectors: RCA, or feed-through for tonearms with 5-pin DIN connectors RPM: 33 1/3 and 45, selectable by a switch LED indicator for speed (33 1/3 = green, 45 = red) Deviation from nominal speed: 0.0% (adjustable) Fine adjustment of speed: ± 10% with trim pot Wow & Flutter: 0.07% linear, 0.035% weighted DIN 45507 Speed-up time: 12 / 16 seconds (33 1/3 / 45 rpm) Rumble (noise): -64 dB (test record DIN 45544); -68 dB (measuring adapter) Weight Oasis: Total 26 kg (Plinth 15 kg, Platter 10 kg, Power Supply 1 kg)   

• By Brian_S
      Hi all.
      Hoping some of you gurus may want to weigh in with some advice / direction please;
      I have an RP6 with Exact cart, upgraded with Groovetracer sub platter and Little Belter blue belt. I love it - rhythmic, engaging, detailed - so much so that my LP12 has been relegated to the soon to be sold shelf in my storeroom (controversial, I agree). 
      So, now considering upgrade paths for the RP6 I'm considering one / some of the the following;

Groovetracer Delrin plater (approx $700), 
      RB 330 tonearm (also approx $700),
      NEO PSU $449
      Fono MC preamp $449
      Ania MC Cart $999

Alternatively, I could sell my existing RP6 for (say) $1000 and pick up a new P6 TT w no cart (that already includes the NEO + RB330) for 2K, or with a new exact fitted $2399. or with the Ania MC for $2799. So basically I could have a new P6 for a cost delta of a grand.

I have my own ideas on what would give the best improvements / cost but would really appreciate recommendations from you all on what path would provide the greatest sonic benefits.

FYI - the RP6 plays directly through my Plinus 9200 in-built phono stage.

Thanks in advance.
      Cheers,
      Brian