AARON HT speakers Australian made

SPEAKERS AARON AUSTRALIAN MADE (rare package of matching front's and full range centre) $725

Selling a set of AARON top of the line speakers consisting of front L/R ATS-5 and the top of the line,full range, matched centre CC-240

These speakers are in a mahogony finish, i dont use grills when listening as the look is so good and matches the great sound produced.

The pictures show the AARON's in my H.T. setup 9.2(note the subs are large 15" for sizing) and my 5.1 gaming room. These work with or without a subwoofer.

These speakers were made by Aaron a while ago so are run in and produce a lovely sound stage.Have been kept and used in a dust, smoke, pet and child free home and kept covered when not in use, the speakers have never been pushed/mistreated.

They are 6ohm speakers but due to their high sensitivity they are easy to power. ( I have used these with Denon avr 890, x2000, 3808, 4308, 4311, .. Yamaha 3075 )

This is sold as a package and will not dissapoint.

There is some wear/marks from moving over time but only on the rear of the speakers with no effect on sound reproduction. In a normal set up you wont even notice, refer pictures.

Note: front and centre speakers should be matching models.. surrounds and subwoofer do not need matching to the front/centre speakers. These have been combined with klipsch, aaron, yamaha, velodyne, jensen surround speakers and subwoofers.

This sale is for genuine buyers.

Freight, boxing, packaging and handling can be arranged at buyers expense and responsibility. Your written instructions will be required and pictures taken to confirm same. No liability in any way taken for shipping of these items. No returns accepted. I do not have any boxes. So a courier that packs can be contacted or I would obtain approximate costs of self packing. (Payment for materials/handling must be made by buyer before packing can take place.)

Cash on pick up to take place WITHIN 24 hours of buy time. Freight and paypal payment to be made WITHIN 24 hours of buy time. No freight sent until funds confirmed and cleared.

http://www.aaronhifi.com.au/product.php?prod_id=15

Model: ATS-5 Woofer: 2 x 213 (mm) MR: 136 (mm) Tweeter: 25 (mm)

Frequency: 28-23 (Hz - kHz) Sensitivity: 93 (dbSPL)

Nominal Impedance: 6 (ohms)

Cabinet Dimensions:(CM) W 25 x D 41 x H 94.5 Weight: 23.50 (Kg)

Amplifier Power: 200 (Watts)

Bi Wire: Yes Shielded: Yes

Bass: Low Q Ratio

Model: CC-240 Woofer: 2 x 173 (mm) MR: 136 (mm) Tweeter: 25 (mm)

Frequency: 38-23 (Hz - kHz) Sensitivity: 91 (dbSPL)

Nominal Impedance: 6 (ohms)

Cabinet Dimensions: W 69.5 x D 41 x H 20.5 Weight: 14.00 (Kg)

Amplifier Power: 160 (Watts)

Bi Wire: Yes Shielded: Yes

Bass: Low Q Ratio

thank you

IMG_20170316_135447.jpg

Edited by hopefullguy

• 2 weeks later...

Speakers received. I cant believe the effort that went into packaging them. I only had the energy to open one of them.

Never have any doubts if buying from hopefullguy. He organised the courier & packed them like a demon.

Very happy

Edited by chalks1971