DENON 3808 7.1 HOME THEATRE RECEIVER

Seller's description

Condition: GOOD refer pictures

Price: $450

This is a 17.8kg, JAPANESE MADE, great sounding and powerful home theatre receiver in good condition in original, strong Denon box, not cheap pack & send/bunnings boxes that offer little protection.

It comes with auto set up Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ XT eight-point auto setup and room calibration system.

"Plays.. Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIx, and DTS Neo:6... soundtracks.

Power amplifier 3808

Front: Rated output: 130 W + 130 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz with 0.05 % T.H.D.)
Centre: 130 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz with 0.05 % T.H.D.)
Surround (A + B): 130 W + 130 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz with 0.05 % T.H.D.)
Surround back: 130 W + 130 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz with 0.05 % T.H.D.)

4 HDM Iin, 1 HDMI out
2 remotes
power cable
Audyssey auto set up mic
7.1-channel analog audio preamp output
Front and rear USB ports for audio playback from USB flash drives, hard disk drives, and portable USB music players
Ethernet port for music streaming from a PC network, and control via a PC
Denon Link jack (3rd edition)
RS-232C port for automated control systems
Back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers"
(Denon website)

This denon is a powerful avr compared to current versions, the weight tells you about the build and part quality. This Denon has only been used once a week for movies and ps3 gaming in different room set ups so it works great no matter what style room you have.

As a 5.1 or 7.1 sound system in my t.v. room (3m x 3m room) to a 9.2 system in my full HT room set up (7m x 4m room ( 9 speakers... Aaron 6 ohm ATS-5 fronts and CC-240 centre, with 6x Klipsch 8 ohm ref-3 side/rears) + 2 15" subs . Many different speaker sets can be used. This is a rare avr in that it can handle 4 side surround speakers, great for any size room or a room with multiple seating, add a $4 subwoofer splitter and you can use 2 subs easy. The sound is great no matter how many speakers you have.

I live in adelaide, pickup welcome or postage available. I can arrange with e go couriers (or courier of your choice for you to arrange) Any insurance is your choice. I use e go couriers and never had a problem, good rates and you can ship from depot to depot to save on fees and handling. freight examples (to city centre) from adelaide.. melb $15 syd $16 perth $24 bris $19. I will take the item to their depot in Adelaide to reduce fees and handling.

Pickup and cash payment required within 24 hours of buy time. No holds after that.

Posting: BSB deposit required within 24 hours of buy time. No holds after that.

box size W53cm H31cm D53cm weight packed 21kgs

genuine sale for a genuine buyer. $450
thankyou

DSCF6554.JPG

DSCF6498.JPG

DSCF6537.JPG

DSCF6552.JPG