Sign in to follow this  
starsky1

BenQ W3000 ISF 3 months new 130 hours and calibrated

Hi I'm moving out and have no room for this fantastic projector.

The W3000 is the latest from BenQ and has got fantastic reviews with a 'Best Buy' endorsement. It's rare in Australia due to it only being available from one dealer.

It has ISF certification and it has been calibrated to Rec709.  

Cost over $3200 in August this year and I will include 2 BenQ 3D glasses worth $89 each (used once - seriously). 

Still under full warranty.

Asking for $2500 and open to offers. Great way to save off a new unit.

Location is Mount Eliza Victoria.  Please contact me for shipping details

http://www.benq.com.au/product/projector/w3000

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bzr
      Item: Integrated amplifier, Aries Cerat Genus   http://aries-cerat.eu/products/amplifiers/genus
      Price: $20k ono
      Item Condition: Very good.
      Reason for selling: Something to do.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, EFT
      Extra Info: This is the integrated from Cypress that has one of the best headphone amp circuits inbuilt, bar none. People who have heard it cannot believe it betters just about everything they have heard. The amplifier has reserves to the point of performing well above it's power rating as the designer, Stavros, has intended. Please follow the link above for a detailed description.
      One of the best headphone amps on the market,also one of the best integrated amps.
      An owner of the Woo Audio WA234-MONO sold those amps & bought the Genus after doing a comparison with & without headphones. This is the real deal. 
      Unfortunately for me, I am about to live in a mobile home on the road for the foreseeable future & don't intend to put it in storage, your gain at a huge discount. rrp is $30k

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Timos
      Item: Paradigm PW600 Premium Wireless Speaker
      Price: $650 negotiable
      Item Condition: Brand new, still in box
      Reason for selling: Bonus with my new Anthem receiver and I don't need it.
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, Bank transfer
      Extra Info: As described, still new in box and happy to ship at buyers expense.  RRP $999.

• By Believe1980s
      Item: LUXMAN DA-100 USB DAC & Headphone amp (Made in Japan)
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Mint / 99% New (see photos below) No dust, no scratch, no dot.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info:
      Sampling frequency ... COAX / OPT input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
      Sampling frequency ... USB input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
      Digital Input: USB (B type), OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Digital output: OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Analog Output: RCA unbalanced 1 system, headphones 1 system
      Brand: LUXMAN

Manufacturers Part No. DA-100
      ☆ USB: 96kHz / 24bit
      ★ coaxial-light: 192kHz / 24bit
      Compact 2-channel PCM system D / A Converter ◆ A5 document size
      ◆ Adopt bar Brown latest chip PCM5102 with a built-in 32bit processing and high-quality buffer amplifier to the DAC chip
      ◆ is equipped with two types of digital filters with different easily switchable FIR and IIR characteristics
      ◆ Equipped with USB port (B type), you can enter the USB digital audio signal from the PC / Mac, etc.
      ◆ digital input, the sampling frequency of 32kHz ~ 192kHz (USB is up to 96kHz), 16bit, 20bit, corresponding to the number of quantization bits of the 24bit (USB is 16bit, 24bit only)
      ◆ The digital inputs including USB available through output, equipped with a digital output (DD converter function)
      ◆ Built-in high-quality headphone amplifier circuit equivalent to that of the top models DA-200
      ◆ installation of low phase noise clock module with reduced noise near the oscillation frequency
      ◆ The digital inputs, low jitter reduction by high-precision clock of DAIR with a built-
      The sampling frequency display by the three-digit 7-segment LED with excellent visibility ◆
      ◆ plenty of adopting the round pattern wiring board and original custom parts of Luxman tradition, etc.
      ◆ Equipped with RCA output terminal of 18mm pitch gold-plated finish that corresponds to the large plug connection
      ◆ USB connection to the PC since Windows XP, corresponding to each of the OS standard driver later MacOS10
      Also possible ※ display does not switch upright of the body by attaching accessories leg of the (foot) on the side ◆

Photos:

• By OakenShield1
      Item: JVC JL-A1 Turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: 5/10
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Reluctantly putting up my grandfathers old turntable, it hasn’t been used for years. I’ve just fired it up and it seems to work ok, belt seems a little loose so might want to invest in a new one. Pretty good stylus, doesn’t have a lot of hours in it. Will be way less than 100. Pickup only in Vermont as I don’t have any packaging for it. Got a couple of places where the laminate is lifting up (as pictured) everything else seems to be pretty good on it.

Welcome to inspect

• By 075Congo
      Item: ATACAMA Isolation Gel Pads (Set of 😎 Clear Version
      Price: $20 including postage
      Item Condition: USED
      Reason for selling:  now using Herbies Audio Garage Thin Fat Dots
      Payment Method: Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: For use on the top plate of Speaker Stands to minimise vibration entering speakers. New 3M Double-sided adhesive tape fitted to all 8 Gel Pads. RRP is currently $50. SNA Donation after sale