Sign in to follow this  
I Follow PAFC

Removal of TCM

Thats odd i thought TCM was doing so well being in the basic package of foxtel. I remember back in the 90s/2000s they used to show WCW Nitro/Thunder on a friday night (when Cartoon Network/TCM used to share timespace).

WCW Monday NITRO on TNT (TCM in AUS) was the greatest on saturday nights at 9pm. WOOOOOO

As of this month, WORLD MOVIES has disappeared. The bullshit  logic offered is that I can now ' stream' from the World Movies library, which for a ' non-streamer' such as I is useless. Essentially, I pay for its inclusion in my package, but have to pay for another form of access.

Bullshit says I.

Another recent FOXTAIL development was the second attempt to upgrade me to IQ.

Both times I have alerted the good folks that I live in a rather tall building, and two technicians would be required to do the job within OH&S parameters.

One man arrived on both occasions, and listening to their phone calls with their contractors, it was obvious they were both being bullied into ' giving it a go'.

Billy.

I'm still not happy with the change of 133 Arts.  It is now soft pop music videos, and Andre **** Rieu videos.  It used to have some interesting stuff, now anything interesting is rare and if you miss it it's not on again.  If I want to see Andre **** Rieu I can go to my local op shop and find an amazing selection of his dvds for a few cents each.  Some are still in their shrink-wrap, never seen.  I can understand why.