How can i stream blocked channels abroad

Hey,
I am Australian expat currently living in UK for business meeting.

There are many channels of Australia which are content restricted here. I want to stream CBS & NBC & other channels here.

In Australia, i was using PureVPN to stream Skysports, Fox & other channels online. The problem is I forget the credentials of my VPN which is saved in my laptop & it is in Australia, far away :(

Is there any other way through which i can stream channel online here? I am in UK for just a week... Any recommendations would be highly appreciated!

Edited by Joe Meow

CBS & NBC & skysports and Fox is 'restricted' in Australia as well (You have to pay $50 a month or so to foxtel to get them)

If you need to find your VPN credentials then just email them or hit 'i forgot my password'. PureVPN are fairly good at support.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

1 hour ago, pgdownload said:

CBS & NBC & skysports and Fox is 'restricted' in Australia as well (You have to pay $50 a month or so to foxtel to get them)

If you need to find your VPN credentials then just email them or hit 'i forgot my password'. PureVPN are fairly good at support.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

I am thinking to contact through their live chat ....

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2016 at 2:31 PM, Joe Meow said:

I am thinking to contact through their live chat ....

I just received an email from PureVPN that they now supports U.S Netflix and I personally tested after reading their email. ITS WORKING PERFECT....... I am excited and watching U.S Netflix from London :)

Netflix information is here: https://www.purevpn.com/netflix-vpn

Note: Additional benefit is, they are giving discount now, which is (2-Years Subscription for $2.45/m - 76% OFF) $59.00 for 2 years.

Source: https://www.purevpn.com/order

• 9 months later...

Thanks for sharing,

Yes, pure VPN is good but if we compare PureVPN with Express then it is pretty slow in streaming Netflix so I recommend ExpressVPN for Netflix.

However I usually use Netflix on Kodi and for that, I am using Kodi VPN service to access US Netflix on Kodi.

Edited by zubairkhanzhk