I have for sale my Darbee DVP-5000 that I haven't used. This was purchased from another DTV forum member a couple of years ago, but I have never come around to installing it.

Item is located: Fortitude Valley

Reason for Selling: doing a cleanup, never used as I bought an Oppo Bluray with Darbee

Condition: Used

Price: $150 including postage

Cheers

post-83657-0-73908700-1466601582_thumb.j

Tableturns, Terry by the surname you provided is a Vietnamese like me. I have looked into his sales. He has sold online more expensive products than the above in the past. If you have not done so, next time you might need to obtain his mobile number so that when you have a situation like this you can call him. I cannot explain why he does not read his emails to see your pms coming but in few times I notice some sellers had emergency (medical or bad family situations) and they could not open emails for some days. In any case, urgent or not, I feel a seller must notify a buyer once paid what is going on. If there is an emergency, a seller must bear the responsibility to message (via forum or mobile) the buyer when he expects to ship and does not leave for the buyer to sit on the other side and to keep guessing what has happened by the silence.

By the look at his past sales, I believe this is not fraud, he will contact you soon. Since I joined, I have never seen this kind of fradulent report here and in SNA for sales but in any case we might need to enquire more on a seller with low posts or new comers or at least talking on the mobile to understand more on the seller. I still strongly believe in active and long time members here and in SNA as compared to gumtree sales.

Don't worry tableturns.

Vu

Edited by vhd611

Gents,

Sorry I have just seen this and not knowing what was posted previously I can't comment as original post was deleted but the disclosure of obviously Private information isn't appreciated in a public forum.

I have now replied to Jason via PM, and due to my nature of work I had to go overseas suddenly and only returned tonight thus the delay in responding. The funds for this transaction only cleared on Friday, so we are only talking a few days delay in no communication. Buying anything online is a risk, but as per previous comments long standing members have been in my experience honest and ethical when it comes to selling or trading items.

Let's get back to enjoying what we do, and that is selling, upgrading and buying new gear....

Cheers

I'd just like to update this, I received the Darbee on Monday (thank you Terry for sending it Express Post)

The unit's working well and doing a great job with my 60" Panasonic plasma.

My sincere apologies to Terry for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Chris

I need to get a new PSU for mine ... Can someone tell me the power watts and voltage on theirs as mine is in the roof cavity.

My power supply is a Phihong Switching Power Supply

Model: PSC12R-050

Input: 100-240V ~ 0.5A 50-60Hz

Output: 5V 2.0A max. Centre +ve