eBay Listings that make you go "Umm?"

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• Volunteer
51 minutes ago, Hergest said:

He wants $2k for a non-functioning unit?

is there anything else to work out?

Guest scumbag

This may the only time I've seen this string of words together in a sentence: "Optional Bonus:  Defective and incompatible" - I mean, shut up and take my money!!!!

Guest scumbag
29 minutes ago, robin-hobart said:

Why wouldn't he just spend the (alleged) $18 and replace the laser before selling it?

Curious minds want to know!

We should all PM him through Ebay.

If we all send the same email with the exact same wording that would freak him out. I wish it was April 1st.

he's not trying to sell it. Note the title

"Marantz CD 6002 Returned Unit by MxxxxxL BxxxE but without laser/transport parts"

and

" Sold as 100% working but returned by a 2016 law student, with a defective laser"

as a seller you cannot leave a buyer negative feedback, so he's trying to publicly shame MxxxxxL BxxxE for ripping him off. Has happened to me too. Buyer returns "faulty" item - on inspection they've removed or changed parts.

• Like 4

• Volunteer
10 minutes ago, morloch said:

"Marantz CD 6002 Returned Unit by MxxxxxL BxxxE but without laser/transport parts"

and

" Sold as 100% working but returned by a 2016 law student, with a defective laser"

as a seller you cannot leave a buyer negative feedback, so he's trying to publicly shame MxxxxxL BxxxE for ripping him off. Has happened to me too. Buyer returns "faulty" item - on inspection they've removed or changed parts.

That makes more sense now. 

Guest scumbag
1 minute ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

That makes more sense now. 

I thought that too. Maxwell Blake - attorney at Law. "Your Honor, I object!"

2 hours ago, morloch said:

and

Yes the buyer ripped him off so he keeps putting this up so we can all see it Good on him I recone

Guest scumbag

Actually reading this guy's feedback is a revelation. http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=netking22&iid=282589585405&de=off&items=25&interval=0&searchInterval=30&mPg=4&keyword=282589585405&page=4

What's a bad moslem lair? 

Ebay is a bit like Youtube. You can skim over things and all looks good then you read the comments.......

• Volunteer
26 minutes ago, scumbag said:

Actually reading this guy's feedback is a revelation. http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=netking22&iid=282589585405&de=off&items=25&interval=0&searchInterval=30&mPg=4&keyword=282589585405&page=4

What's a bad moslem lair? 

Ebay is a bit like Youtube. You can skim over things and all looks good then you read the comments.......

Wow !