Bluetooth Headphones And Panasonic Tv

Hi,

I have an elderly couple-one with poor hearing.What we need to do is be able to have headphones operating as well as audio from tv speakers.Initials set up appears to allow only audio to headphones via bluetooth-Speakers not functioning Would there be a setting in the tv that would enable both.Any help appreciated.

Regards

Richard

I've done a similar thing before with a different TV but same problem: headphone jack mutes the speakers.

Solution for the setup I had was to use the audio out ports instead, with a 2x RCA > 3.5mm stereo cable.

Might be worth a look if you can't disable the muting function.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Model TH -L55WT60A.

Problem is Parrots roosting on dusk-hunreds of them.Have been unable to find a pair of headphones that are noise cancelling with rca or opt into wireless transmitter.So they have a pair of Sony bluetooth -noise cancelling headphones (MDRZX770BNB )

Thanks

Model TH -L55WT60A.

Problem is Parrots roosting on dusk-hunreds of them.Have been unable to find a pair of headphones that are noise cancelling with rca or opt into wireless transmitter.So they have a pair of Sony bluetooth -noise cancelling headphones (MDRZX770BNB )

Please correct if I am stating this wrongly. Currently using the headphone with the TV and this mutes the TV speakers. Would like to use the audio optical output to drive the headphones, and assuming that audio output and speakers will work simultaneously.

If so, try using a audio out to headphone converter eg. at Jaycar.

Head phones are bluetooth and connect wirelessly to tv no problems but disable the auidio to tv speakers which means the other person can not hear the tv.

Thanks

Its a safety thing richard to prevent high dbs when switching to the phones ; same thing happens with many avr's . Can you pair 2 sets of bluetooth phones ? Thats the only thing i can think off though not ideal -_-

Can you pair 2 sets of bluetooth phones ?

Can only pair1 bluetooth headphone at a time. To connect 2 headphones, use a headphone amplifier with dual outputs and bluetooth connectivity such as Sound Blaster E3 (and I was expecting it to cost a lot more).

Head phones are bluetooth and connect wirelessly to tv no problems but disable the auidio to tv speakers which means the other person can not hear the tv.

Thanks

I am pretty sure (have a Pana plasma TV) that the TV will output sound to both the speakers and audio output at the same time. So my previous post about using an optical to head phone connector will work. Jaycar will refund if it does not work. But you will need to a headphone with a cable (does the Sony have an optional cable attachment??)

Certainly worth a try ; in the old days most panels had a pair of analog outs that could have been used ; long since disapeared :pinch:

I am pretty sure (have a Pana plasma TV) that the TV will output sound to both the speakers and audio output at the same time. So my previous post about using an optical to head phone connector will work. Jaycar will refund if it does not work. But you will need to a headphone with a cable (does the Sony have an optional cable attachment??)

Hi,

Think ill get a sound bar using optical out.This will cover the audio out for the ladies husband and she can continue to use the bluetooth headphones-assuming opt out still functions-i think it does?.

Thanks for help.

Richard

Hi,

Think ill get a sound bar using optical out.This will cover the audio out for the ladies husband and she can continue to use the bluetooth headphones-assuming opt out still functions-i think it does?.

Thanks for help.

Richard

I do not have a headphone output on my Pana TV, so cannot test. Please check that optical out still works when the headphone output is being used