Oppo UHD 4K Owners & Discussion Thread

18 hours ago, muriwai said:

interdyne web site

That seems crazy... I went onto their live chat and asked for you. This was the response;

Tom1:46 pmIs there anything I can help you with?

YouHi, when will the new firmware be up for the Oppo 203?

It's on the US and UK sites...

TomHi there. We'll likely get it in the next few days.

YouOk, cheers. Read

JSmith :ninja:

I tried via thumb drive in my 203.  On my player when I attempt to put in the jb firmware it says Your player already has a newer version UDP20x-38-0222 of the firmware.  My only option is OK - I don't know how to put the JB firmware on my player again.  I was able to put in on when I had the old firmware but not with the current.

Downgrade firmware is not as easy as ABC, else since donkey years ago ppl ald can know how to do so.

okie, on a separate note n issue now...

may i know how many bro's have not received the invoice of your oppo 203?

till this very day, am i the only one that hasn't received the official invoice for my set purchased from SLT during the M.O???

jus me thinking out LOUD!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SLT, can i have my official invoice?

it was easy to transfer the money via bank transfer.. but to wait this long for an official invoice??

shame on u guy's...

now, that makes me wonder....

if i were to place an order for the oppo sonica dac, would i be the only one again that does not receive an official invoice?

Hmmmmm.....

shall i? shall i?

its easy for me to do the bank transfer, but to receive a simple invoice takes that long?

Hmmmmm.....

come on SLT, step up....

for me to bring this issue up with C.A.S.E is a simple process for me..

i did it once with K.E.C, years back when i didn't receive my cyrus cd player back after nearly 1 year of waiting when i sent it in for repair..

after i personally hand delivered the letter drafted by C.A.S.E,

K.E.C, handed me a brand new in sealed box cyrus cd player...

so pls get your act together n mail me my official invoice.

simple english comprehension spelt out for u..

;D

even bro tiktopape who is selling his 203 purchased from the M.O has written in his ad that he has an invoice...

y is it i don't have one?

care to explain that to me, S.L.T?

hmmmmm....

thks for the reply dXter.

lets see how many more bro's have not received a simple issuance of an invoice..

now i wonder how bro tiktopape got his, as its stated in his want to sell ad....

::)

bro Wizard, do you think u can get in touch with S.L.T on this issue, since you did the M.O on their behalf, Am i guessing right??

or am i wrong here?

i didn't...it was communicated to me on that day when i collected my set, that it will be mailed to me..

till this very day...Nada!! Nothing!!

Downgrade firmware is not as easy as ABC, else since donkey years ago ppl ald can know how to do so.

I am not sure if this is a translation issue or an unknown idiom but if any knows how to downgrade the firmware on the 203 I'd love the information.

u see, to me basically nearly everything sold here in Singapore has G.S.T..

when a official invoice is not issued at the time of purchase, something fishy goes on...(that is processed in my own mind of course!! hehehe!!)

why the hold back?

why so long?

has the paper run out for the invoice books?

bro Wizard, do you think u can get in touch with S.L.T on this issue, since you did the M.O on their behalf, Am i guessing right??

or am i wrong here?

I did the MO...They are just the supplier, it was not done on their behalf...more like I did it on behalf of the community here.

I don't want to see this happening anymore than others on the MO...The SLT guys are doing what they can when they can. I spoke with Nic just now...and yesterday morning too.

You whatsapp'd Nic and you got a response from him pretty much immediately yesterday saying he would keep you posted and it will be soon... so let them get to it as soon as they can. To be fair - you don't mention that in your post.

I also asked again before you had a few times since the info was provided. They know they are needing to get them out but like any business some things no doubt are at a higher priority than perhaps some basic followup paperwork.

Everyones details are with them, they will honour any warranty issues, and unless you are disadvantaged by a delay in the invoice then contacting them directly and accepting the response is all you need to do, just as you have done. Its not as if Nic didn't reply to you..so let them get to it.

yup..i WhatsApp Nic yesterday asking him again on the invoice issue...

n I asked him also on that day when he collected my 203 spiked my avr n tv..

n I did ask u too on the day I collected my set from u..

so now, isn't it more than enough of me asking for the invoice 3 times over this few months good enough?

the warranty issues are no big deal to me...

its registered..

but I want to know the G.S.T issue now..

even when I board a taxi, at the end of the ride, the taxi driver asks me if I want a receipt..

(presuming that I am still working n can claim back the transport cost from company)

bro Wizard, the issue of G.S.T has to be cleared up by S.L.T themselves here, or posted to my mailbox...

u don't need to answer anymore..

S.L.T has to answer..

they are not a super huge company like Apple or Samsung..( So I don't know what is that word called "BUSY" )

so how many invoices actually made it to xtremeplace members that participated in the M.O?

I know many will just stand by the sidelines n watch, as that is Singaporeans favourite pastime..70% that is..

but I am the 30% that will stand up..

so now, I play the waiting game for an answer from S.L.T.

All I can say is they have told me everyone will get an invoice/receipt for what they paid and that I too had been chasing them also. So the ball is with them still to make it happen. There is nothing I could issue to everyone as that has to come from the supplier.

That said, I am sure there are many MO's that bro's organised and those here have participated in that never got any receipts or followup paperwork. There are at least several I have purchased items on that come to mind!

Thks for your reply, wizzy..

But I want a reply from S.L.T

That's all that is needed...

Looks like they are not professional to even issue out invoices..

N really bro, they are not a big company...

Jus get the invoices posted out by tomorrow, and all will be forgotten...

Jus a reminder to myself, never to get any more stuff from a so called huge company that is so busy...

Wow!!!

Apple n Samsung no matter how big, still issues invoices for u on the spot..

So bro, no excuse for a so called huge company called S.L.T..

Yo..Yo..Relax lah bro!

I havent receive mine also..but no rush bro,as far as i know Nic is running the show all by himself...so pls give him sometime.He will send out invoice to everyone once he got the time.. for those who have not received the invoice and if you need it urgently..you may send your email address to Nic,Im sure he can send an E-copy invoice to you asap..

But for you bro,tomorrow i will give a call to Nic to remind him.

At the same time,pls send Nic your email address too.

My Heart pain leh...see my brother so angry...lol

hehehehe!!!

no lah bro...

K.E.C did that to me last time..(1 year wait for a faulty CD player that cost me $2400++)

I was to patient to wait that long! stupid also!!

now, this issue of invoice... 3months wait...( N its jus a piece of paper with numerals on it!!)

I don't want to be a patient guy no more...

nic said he will post/mail it to me..

I prefer a piece of paper.. not email bro..

hehehehe!!

old school guy here..

;)