Sign in to follow this  
Zinzan

Sony 4K Laser Demo @ Wavetrain 28/4/16

Hi all,

You may be interested if you're in Sydney, next Thursday night, Wavetrain are hosting an event at their Sydney show room, demo'ing the Sony 4K laser VPL-VW500 projector.

You can register for the event here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sony-4k-laser-vpl-vw500ees-sydney-launch-wavetrain-session-2-tickets-24548236436

Sony will be demo'ing HDR material amoung other things, which is very cool and I think would be awesome to check out. The room will also be running with the Trinnov processor. Drool.

Has Sony got any plans for Brisbane ......

Rich, your a Sony dealer??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (3.2% fee), EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
       Selling used Sony IER-M7 IEM (In-Ear Monitors / in ear headphones / earphones) (RRP $999).
      it is in perfect condition, no visible scratches or damages.
      Comes with original receipt, and all the original accessories except small size eartips for sanitary reason.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup- Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my one year old Sony IER-M9, first owner. Due to Covid I have been using my IEMs a lot less and use my full sized more. 
      The M9 is my secondary IEM as an alternative/complimentary to my Kaiser 10 CIEM, hence it gets less head time. 

I have only used the ML sized hybrid tips and unbalanced cable. The other components are pretty much pristine.

Preferably pickup, shipping cost at your expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: To many headphones, including 3 iems Further information:

Great condition, Im the second owner. I will change out the hybrid tips for new set of unused m9 tips being the black tips of wanted.

Wanted to allow the opportunity for someone here before I put them up on gumtree or eBay for more.

Considered one of the best iems of all time, the Sony flagship.

They are in great condition, they have some micro scratching but that is expected for this model and unavoidable due to the finish. 

Just don't have the time to use them and don't take them outside the house.  So limited use ATM.

Preferably pick up only but will consider sending with shipping at your expense or to be negotiated.  Also would consider a swap for a high quality amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By mfroes
      Hi guys, 
      I would really appreciate any guidance.
      I have front right/left speakers which are 6ohm 250w (nominal)
      central, rear left and rear right are 8ohm 150w (nominal)
      My amp is at the moment struggling to push all those speakers so i was wanting to upgrade.
      budget wise i think up to about 1k would be something for a 5 channel (just guessing here), if more how much more would be needed ?
      would there be one the would be HDCP 2.2-compliant ?
      if some that have atmos capability so i can buy some speakers and add in the future would be great.
      so would be 5.1.2 i'm guessing here?

would a 7.1.2/7.2.4 be better ? havent seen a lot of bluray that comes with 7channel capability like that.
      the 7 i see usually are counting the atmos speakers.

Thanks in advance for reading and for any suggestions that comes my way.

Current Setup
      Receiver: Yamaha HTR-3066
      Front: NHT C4
      Centre: Gale 20
      Rear: Axis LS28
      Subwoofer: Sound Dynamics THS-10
    • By nheron
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kurraba Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal gift, Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Bought a smart TV Further information: 

One Google Chromecast Ultra in as new condition (no box). Bought brand new from The Good Guys late 2019. Have since bought a smart TV so don't need the streaming capabilities of the Chromecast. 
      Shipping to anywhere in AUS is included in price.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.