Sign in to follow this  
Zinzan

Sony 4K Laser Demo @ Wavetrain 28/4/16

Hi all,

You may be interested if you're in Sydney, next Thursday night, Wavetrain are hosting an event at their Sydney show room, demo'ing the Sony 4K laser VPL-VW500 projector.

You can register for the event here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sony-4k-laser-vpl-vw500ees-sydney-launch-wavetrain-session-2-tickets-24548236436

Sony will be demo'ing HDR material amoung other things, which is very cool and I think would be awesome to check out. The room will also be running with the Trinnov processor. Drool.

Has Sony got any plans for Brisbane ......

Rich, your a Sony dealer??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Duc92
      Item: Sony PVM 14” or 20” CRT Monitor
      Price Range: $100-$1000
      Item Condition: In Great Condition
      Extra Info:
      Hi Guys,

This ad is to BUY!

Just reaching out to see anyone wanting to sell!

I am after any Models for Sony PVM 14” or 20”

Most preferred to be picked up in Sydney!
      But if you know how to ship a CRT TV I am happy to purchase in Australia too!
      Thanks!

• By :) Go Away (:
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 

Up for sale is Sony's flagship 4K Bluray player along with few bluray movie titles.

This is a premium audio and video 4K bluray Player in an excellent condition. This unit has two HDMI outputs, perfect to split the Video and Audio for those older receivers that do not support 4K passthrough. 
      Selling this unit along with few other gears for additional funds for Power amplifier purchase.

Manufacturer Specs: https://www.sony.com.au/electronics/support/home-video-blu-ray-disc-players-recorders/ubp-x800/specifications
      Reviews: https://www.whathifi.com/au/sony/ubp-x800/review
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/sony-ubp-x800-4k-uhd-blu-ray-player

As mentioned and as seen in photos, this sale also includes following bluray titles to get you started on bluray viewing.
      Thor: Ragnarok: 4K Ultra HD + Bluray
      Spiderman: Homecoming: 4K Ultra HD + Bluray
      Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition): Bluray
      300 Spartans: Bluray
      Transformers: Dark of the moon: Bluray
      Fast and Furious collection (1 - 6): Bluray
      The Fate of the Furious: 4K Ultra HD + Bluray

I do not have original box. However, I can pack well for shipping (at buyer's expense) or local pick up can be organised from Oran Park, NSW 2570.

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Lightly used Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: No longer used Further information: 
      I purchased this player while saving up for a meatier 4k player. So I no longer need this
      Lightly used. Resonable offers considered.

Photos:

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney City and Blue Mountains State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: A lethal case of Upgraditis Further information: Same applies here as for the DAP I have for sale.
      I purchased this to accompany a pair of low sensitivity cans that I owned briefly
      Then I putnit back in its box and didn't need it anymore.
      Battery has been stored thoughtfully.
      No scratches or signs of wear.
      The rubber pads and straps are unused and included, as is all cables documents and box

With regards to the power this little guy provides, it is absolutely impressive, and a pleasure to use. Way too much power. No noise. Nice tonality. And I wish all my mini-jacks were 4.4mm. 2.5mm seems.. small, after this guy.

Postage $15 including insurance.

10% discount right off the bat if you buy two of my items for sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: Upgraditis! Help! Further information:
      I have had this for over a year. I purchased it on a trip to Melbourne at JB hi-fi, and I also used it for a resort trip to Fiji. Otherwise, it has been sitting in its box at 50% charge, ready for duty.
      It's in great condition - I have always been careful with my devices, my wife would roll her eyes and interject "fastidious", as if I'm the wierdo..
      It has never missed a beat, as you would expect from a Sony device, the battery is still in great condition, and I can safely pass it on to a new owner with no worries about performance or quality. Comes with a rubber armour case, black, and all the cables and paraphernalia. I am happy to send this to you, express post, for $15. Also selling a Sony Pha-2a portable amp on another listing.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.