Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

Power: 120 Watts RMS X 5 into 8 Ohms

MFR: 15 Hz -100 kHz (-0.5 dB/-3 dB)

THD: 0.03%

Size: 7 1/2" H x 17" W x 15 1/2" D

Weight: 39 Pounds

Pictures:

post-201805-0-26525200-1459158670_thumb.

post-201805-0-64214400-1459158673_thumb.

post-201805-0-49709300-1459158675_thumb.

post-201805-0-40149700-1459158677_thumb.

post-201805-0-73209600-1459158679_thumb.

I have the 1075 and still love it!

A great piece of kit.

Any interests please PM me :)

It's a solid amp at great value.

Forgot to add that it's also 200w x 5 at 4 ohms.

And THX certified

Bargain for someone.

Agree, a great entry point for those who want to try the difference of a good power amp over using only a receiver.

Seems you guys in Melbourne must be the place for Hi-Fi equipment Sydney was excellent in the past but shops closed their doors all over the place

cheers laurie

Ok so I am coming from an avr only setup but looking to add atmos. Would this amp be suitable to drive the front 3 channels, mk 750s, ( maybe surrounds, mk 550s as well) and leave the atmos channels to, for example a denon x3200?

Sorry this is OT but just want to understand how to implement a piece of kit like this.

Ok so I am coming from an avr only setup but looking to add atmos. Would this amp be suitable to drive the front 3 channels, mk 750s, ( maybe surrounds, mk 550s as well) and leave the atmos channels to, for example a denon x3200?

Sorry this is OT but just want to understand how to implement a piece of kit like this.

yes its a quality amp. good power supply top class components. your avr is not going to have anything like it for power stage. I would use it to drive your front stage and side surrounds and yes makes sense to leave atmos channels over to the avr to cover off :)

Yes it's totally fine to power for LCR & surrounds, then leave the Atmos to your AVR. I was transitioning from and AVR using this method until I had upgraded to the Marantz 8801 pre/pro.

Just mention some brands arent as flexible as marantz; denon etc cowboy just check the manual to be sure . The arcam 550/850 for example cant be configured to drive the bed channels with a 5ch amp but the lcr alone are ok and/or a pair of atmos ..

Shouldnt last long mrpato ; that output into 4ohms will drive electrostatics even :phone:

Just mention some brands arent as flexible as marantz; denon etc cowboy just check the manual to be sure . The arcam 550/850 for example cant be configured to drive the bed channels with a 5ch amp but the lcr alone are ok and/or a pair of atmos ..

Shouldnt last long mrpato ; that output into 4ohms will drive electrostatics even :phone:

Yes you're right, check the outputs on the back of your receiver. Most AVRs offer line outs on all the channels.

Feel free share with us what you're running and we can bounce back some suggestion.

I currently have a denon x2000. So not atmos compatible yet but with the new build move in not far away am contemplating setting up atmos from scratch. I might even setup a new thread rather than derailing this one guys.

Still up for sale

Ahh if this had XLR i would have snapped it up !

Ahh if this had XLR i would have snapped it up !

Nothing wrong with unbalanced over a short run htpc ; go on :poke:

Sold on Gumtree :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PKay
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Artarmon or Forestville State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash, EFT, Paypal as friend Reason for selling: Not used Further information:  I am selling this amp for my brother - it is in excellent codition with very little use. Postage is available as my brother has the original boxes but local pick up is preferred.  See 3rd picture for little mark which is hardly visible.

Review from TNT

There has always been an inherent rightness about the idea of an integrated amplifier. The efficiencies are impressive, the compromises mostly imagined. With the modern additions of display and a properly implemented remote control the integrated becomes all the more appealing. Now there are integrated and then there are integrateds: The sometimes classic (Naim) and sometimes overrated (fill in the blank) British offerings are not what I have in mind. For some reason, the Brits just don't seem to get the fact that an integrated needs real world power to be of real world use. Rotel is a company that knows how build high powered amplifiers, so when I found out that their flagship RA-1070 was said to be happy driving a tough 4 ohm load, I was quick to request a sample.
      The RA-1070 is the latest in a spate of offerings wherein the product's look and performance really threaten a redefining of the high end. There was a time when such a product would have cost well over $2000. While the old guard high end companies have product lines that continually reach higher and higher, the larger mid-level companies seem willing and able to supply more music for the dollar. It may be time to ask why...
      This is a very attractive piece of gear. My review sample is silver and black, but the 1070 can also be had in the more traditional all black. The faceplate of the unit is cleverly designed to suggest a more hefty look through the use of substantial black aluminum handles. In fact, the silver center section of the face is quite thin (as is the top cover) yet the unit looks and feels quite solid. A large motor-driven volume pot dominates the face. When operational, there's an illuminated section that indicates its relative rotational position. In an interesting nod to the days of tone & loudness controls, there's a four position contour control which allows for accentuation and attenuation of bass and treble. I left that control in the off position for all of the evaluation period. The rear panel is well laid out with proper 5-way binding posts situated near the center of the panel making it easy to connect even the most unwieldy cables. The usual IEC 320 connector is used, but in an odd twist, this Rotel floats the ground: This is very likely of no concern in typical use, but could be an issue in systems requiring a specific grounding scheme or extensive use of truly balanced devices.
      The RA-1070 uses a relay as a turn-on/off stabilization device and also as a protection device in case of overheating or shorted cables. The relay can be clearly heard when powering the unit up and down. With the exception of the speaker and contour control switches, all of the RA-1070's functions can be controlled by the superb remote. This is truly a wonderful remote...it can readily learn the remote codes for all of your other gear and allows you to use the Rotel remote to control an entire system. It is also possible to customize the unit's display to indicate associated equipment by specific name rather than type. The only negative that I should mention is that while it is possible to turn the somewhat bright display off, the unit isn't designed to remember that setting. So, the very next time the Rotel is turned on the display again needs to be turned off. This is a real shame as the display off setting is very well implemented. With the display in the off position, the display momentarily illuminates whenever a control is changed. Once the change is complete the display goes out. On a teeny-tiny but slightly tacky note: The motorized volume pot indicates that the RA-1070 is in mute by flashing its position indicator. While effective, I find this solution better suited to products of a lesser pedigree than Rotel.
      Sound
      The Rotel RA-1070 is a very suave sounding piece of gear. Right out of box it has a sound that is relaxed and assured. There are absolutely no hi-fi dramatics to this amp just a competent and musical presentation. The unit looks like it sounds like it functions...sensibly, controlled and without fanfare. The essential test of tone and timber that I like to use first is the Byron Janis. The piano is clear and open with a slightly soft presentation. It is less than muted but less authoritative than it should be. Overall tonality is quite good bordering on excellent. At well over 100 watts into 8 and 4 ohm loads, it sounds even more powerful in use than the ratings would indicate.
      Iris DeMent's voice is possessed of its usual plaintive clarity if again just slightly softened. There was no aspect of the voice's fundamental or attack that was lacking but rather a subtle sense of shading toward the warm and dark. Now, on the period strings of the Corelli, the sound was quite open and pure with an excellent sense of space and air. The guitars of Krushevo were also recreated with an appropriate portrayal of acoustic speed and timbre.
      It is sometimes possible to go too far in one direction and I felt that the Rotel RA-1070 was less prone to this softening when used with my usual digital reference rather than the also excellent RCD1070. It may be that my system's overall resolution requires just a bit more raw musical information that the Rotel combination can create. More than anything, this is likely to be a matter of personal preference and perhaps most importantly the room/system interface. In any event, I appreciate the RA-1070 more when using my reference digital rig and analog.
      Ah, analog
      I will rue the day that there are no more phono stages. One of the most appealing qualities of the Rotel RA-1070 is its lovely phono stage. It is really quite excellent. The Sonny Landreth pressing quickly reveals the essence of a phono stage. First of all, it is dead silent. A noisy phono stage will overlay a hum over the blackness of the virgin vinyl. The phono stage of the 1070 is fully capable of differentiating a good pressing from one made from old combs. The Landreth LP has some wild dynamic swings from cut to cut. The Rotel really handles the range with aplomb. In contrast to the linestage's less assertive style, the phono stage of the 1070 is incisive and full of verve.
      As I got the Rotel RA-1070 ready for the return trip to Rotel, I had to make my system ready for some fairly large, typically high end separates. I was miserable. Not only was I going to miss the functional simplicity of the Rotel and its remote I was already missing the elegance of having all of the voltage gain and current swing in one box. Here I was on my hands and knees looking for interconnects and power cords while trying to fit the new separates into the swollen component rack. There, on the floor, the Rotel RA-1070 was staring at me as if to say, there is an easier way!
      There's just no arguing the fact that using an integrated amplifier makes for a more simple system. What the Rotel RA-1070 proves is that such convenience does not have to come with an unbearable loss of musicality. The 1070 is comfortable with tough loads and very easy to listen to and there is just no way to complain about its design and functionality. Maybe someday I will retire from reviewing. When I do, it will hopefully be an easier and simpler time...a time, I hope, of music. When that day comes it would be a pleasure to spend my time listening to the Rotel RA-1070, the bother and hassle of separate components just a distant memory. Until then, I trust that you'll get out and try to hear the 1070. You may find that the simple life of the Rotel RA-1070 is for you. Highly recommended.
      © Copyright 2003 M. L. Gneier - https://www.tnt-audio.com
      HTML by: Andrea De Marco

SPECS
      AUDIO
      Response Bandwidth 4 - 100000 Hz Signal-To-Noise Ratio 102 dB Total Harmonic Distortion 0.03 % AUDIO SYSTEM
      Type amplifier Subcategory audio components Functions amplifier Sound Output Mode stereo Additional Features A/B/A+B speaker switch Tone Control Yes POWER DEVICE
      Power Consumption Operational 400 Watt HEADER
      Brand Rotel Product Line Rotel Model RA-1070 Packaged Quantity 1 BUILT-IN DISPLAY
      Type fluorescent MISCELLANEOUS
      Color black Color Category black AMPLIFIER
      Input Impedance 33 KOhm Input Sensitivity 1.5 V AMPLIFIER OUTPUT DETAILS
      Output Power / Channel 100 Watt Output Impedance / Channel 8 Ohm Frequency Response 20 - 20000 Hz Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.03 % Channel Type main Channel Qty 2 INPUTS & OUTPUTS
      Headphone Jack Yes REMOTE CONTROL
      Type universal remote control Remote Control Technology infrared ACCESSORIES
      Remote Control Type Universal remote control - infrared Features LCD display, learning AUDIO SPECIFICATIONS
      Type Amplifier Frequency Response 4 - 100000 Hz Signal-To-Noise Ratio 102 dB POWER
      Form Factor internal BATTERY / POWER
      Type power supply CONNECTIONS
      Qty 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 Type audio line-in, audio line-out, headphones, network, phono input, preamplifier out, remote control, speakers output, trigger Connector Type RCA x 2, RJ-45, banana/spade x 2, phone stereo 6.3 mm Connector Location front, rear DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
      Width 16.9 in Depth 14.2 in Height 4.8 in Weight 22.71 lbs GENERAL
      Manufacturer Rotel of America  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Ed11111
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changed direction Further information: 
       Have it for bit more than 2 years, not used for 6 months, 
      condition as 9/10 only as small superficial scratches on the back.
      All original boxes, manuals, etc are available.

Please note it is an improved generation 2 of XPA-1 !
      Version just before current, but still has Class A option (not available in current version).
      650 watts into 8 Ohms
      1000 watts into 4 Ohms 
      Can be switched to A mode up to 60 watts
      Massive 1.2 KVA toroidal power transformer
      Completely stable into 4 Ohm loads
      34kg of hulking, bruising power
      Fully balanced differential amplifier
      XLR and RCA inputs
      Each amp has dual speaker binding posts so you can bi wire with seperate cables if you choose

Powerful enough to drive pretty much any speaker you're able to fit in your home, this amp showed that Emotiva could play with the big boys. With a fully balanced differential design, the XPA-1 has an advanced microprocessor operating system that protects it from all fault conditions. Quality build and attention to detail you'd find in amplifiers cost much more.  Its truly a high quality amplifier, that isnt just about braun, and put Emotiva on the map as a creator of quality and great sounding hi-fi components.
    • By Naz.shr
      Item: Budget CD Player in good working order
      Price Range: 150 - 350
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a good condition used CD player from reputable brands - NAD, Rotel, Marantz, Denon etc. Currently using a cheap Sony cd player model CDP-397 and looking to upgrade to a better player. Bought a 5 disc sony player recently and had to get rid of it as it produced a loud hum.
      I am in Perth (6060) Thank you.

• By Batty57
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Albany State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or Cash Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information: 
      Supratek Mondeuse Monoblocks.
      Purchased direct from Mick Maloney, this pair were part of his personal collection.
      They are hand made to custom order and are in excellent condition.
      I have upgraded the speaker terminals to USA made silver terminals.
      Tube component:
      8 X KT88   Matched Octet Genalex Gold Lions. Produces 100 watt.
      4 x GZ34   Matched Quad Telefunken Black Diamonds.
      2 x 6SN7   Matched Pair Electro-Harmonixs Gold Pins.
      2 x 6H30   Matched Pair Sovtec.

Overall condition is excellent. No base plates are included, as Mick didn't use them.
      Housed in beautiful solid Sheoak cabinets.
      Can supply generic power cables, but highly recommend quality cables.
      These are simply superb and a very rare find. Part of Western Australias' audio history. No known issues.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By OldVinylLover
      Item Condition: Almost perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Neutral Bay State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade For sale my Pass Labs X150.5 stereo power amp (10W class A, total 150W pc), currently playing in a full balanced chain.
      It's complete with original box, manual and detachable power cable.
      (UPDATE) Purchased ex demo in March 2016, had 3 years of factory warranty, I can handover a copy of the invoice to the next owner (I guess not much of use now, but it's a proof or purchase throught the official dealer).
      Shipping not included, pickup and listening session (with your pre if it has XLR balanced inputs too) welcome

Link to Pass X150.5 website page