I am offering up for sale my Nad master Series M15HD surround sound preamp and NAD M25 7 channel power amp, quality of the Nad equipment is known worldwide and the preamp can be upgraded at any time as new modules are released. Both units are in excellent working condition and have been stored in original boxes and packaging for the past 12 mths as we relocated last year and at this stage they are excess to my needs because of room constraints.

I would prefer local pickup in the Adelaide area as shipping would be expensive due to size and weight as these units are very heavy.

I am asking $3200 for the package.

Please feel free to contact for any further information on 0467004441

wow bargain for the package ! :)

Have NAD announced hdcp2.2 / hdmi 2.0 upgrades for this preamp?

Edited by Zinzan

I have the Nad M15. I know they spoke a lot about the upgrade module design etc but i never saw any upgrades actually get released? Maybe i missed out? Did NAD ever really follow through with upgrades for the modules?

I recall a 3D board....but thats probably what the HD has on board.... ?

I have the Nad M15. I know they spoke a lot about the upgrade module design etc but i never saw any upgrades actually get released?

Bingo.

I don't want to derail anyone's sale but saying "it's upgradable when they release new modules" may be a tad misleading....when NAD never release updates!

There is some talk that the newer M17 will get hdmi2.0/hdcp2.2 when the standard has "matured". Their so-called modular design is vapourware, in my humble opinion.

Bingo.

I don't want to derail anyone's sale but saying "it's upgradable when they release new modules" may be a tad misleading....when NAD never release updates!

There is some talk that the newer M17 will get hdmi2.0/hdcp2.2 when the standard has "matured". Their so-called modular design is vapourware, in my humble opinion.

Yeah I was very disappointed with how they treated us the nad m15 users. The only reason I got the m15 was for the upgrade able modules where they promised us all that and then when the m15hd came out there were no upgrade options for the m15 hence I never got an option for a single upgrade . If I had known I probably would have just stuck with the rotel I had owned previously. Saying that I did find the nad had better sound as well as it really looks the part. It is a well built item. Just wish as processors get changed or redundant so quickly that they had followed through with the upgrade idea Edited by lonewolf

Is this Jack? Did the original buyer bailed? I would have bought your setup over my anthem 50s. Damn. These things are insane for live concerts or anything instrumental. Good luck with sale. There's less than 5 of these on sale on ANY forum in the world right now.

Hi guys just replying to some queries, I am the original owner,also as stated on the Nad site the M15HD has a Module that is available for upgrade that allows for 3D, two monitor output and ARC return channel , and they still list the new M17 as being of the same MDC design so hopefully more modules will come in the future when needed. I do not want to get into a debate about this but I only provide information that is straight from the Nadu home website.

It states as follows:

> Modular Design Construction (MDC)

With MDC all major digital circuits can be upgraded and replaced to keep the M17 forever young and capable. This NAD innovation is a unique architecture that keeps pace with the fast changing world of digital formats by allowing connectivity and feature upgrades as new technology becomes available. Future video formats and surround sound decoders can be easily accommodated with our exclusive MDC, allowing critical digital hardware and software to be upgraded. MDC defies premature obsolescence, so you can keep pace with the latest developments in high performance AV through dealer-installed modules. Your M17 can be upgraded as your needs and tastes develop, and you only need to replace the module you want to upgrade, not the entire AV preamp processor.

Cheers Jerry.

Edited by Jezza56

Hi everyone, just a heads up with my ad for the Nad master series, would like to let people know that I can sell each component separately if you are interested.

Cheers Jezza

How much are you after for the M25?

Hi, just wanted to let you know I have found out that shipping from Adelaide to Sydney for example would be around 50.00. This is quite reasonable considering size and weight of the power amp.

Cheers Jerry