Sign in to follow this  

Seven To Simulcast In Hd In 2016

The Yahoo7 website has been programming less for days. It is back again it has no symbols for 7HD just the text. No logical channel numbers.

When selecting Perth there is no program details for any HD channel except TEN and SBS. SD ABC, 7 and 9 are also missing. Perhaps it is trying to catch up.

The Freeview TV guide is ok except it uses 7mateHD icon for 7HD.

As far as 7 HD goes, the acid test is when the footie season starts for real. The contract with the AFL requires HD transmission, and many games in Perth are on during the news which rates much higher. Currently the 7news is in HD and looks great.

Alanh

2 hours ago, lizclinton said:

7HD programme guide has now realigned with 7 Bogan here in Sydney so the end must be near.

Perth too. Started at the beginning of this week, but is still the main service of 7.

It may just be a case of someone at 7 stuffing up the EPG but I've this nagging suspicion they have made the EPG change early so no one ends up with failed recordings on their PVRs when 7HD reverts to Bogan TV.

I just checked 7HD programme guide on a Samsung TV and it's showing no change for at least the next week while my Panasonic TV is showing 7 Bogan programmes on the 7HD EPG.