Sign in to follow this  
obama

Integra Dta-70.1 Or Elektra Hd7

Don't know about prior but Pure music group, mcleans are couple come to mind as retailers. I too long time owner have had theatre 7 for 7 or so years before upgrading to the theatre hd. adding more channels for atmos can't think of s better option than adding a theatre hd2 into mix. A 4-5 channel would do but given small cost difference will go 7ch .... Leaves future options ... Who would have thought Be doing 11 channels even when bought my theatrehd

Never heard of them. I'm in TAS. One store, a few brands.

Well there's two stores. But the last time I tried to buy the X4000 it was double the price and they "didn't carry that model in stock"..... So I've not been back there

Edited by Jutta

Hi JDH,

Who did you get your Elektras off ... The couple of dealers I have contacted no longer carry them and Prior hasn't been around for some time ... I think his PM box is full.

I bought my HD from Cleff Hifi. It was a lot less than their advertised price.

How would the Anthem MCA50 compare against the Elektra? Would anyone pick the diff seriously or anyone actually had both for comparison?

How would the Anthem MCA50 compare against the Elektra? Would anyone pick the diff seriously or anyone actually had both for comparison?

in a lot of ways along similar lines to the elektra in spec, just 5 channels, good honest design with decent heat sinking, good quality decent sized power supply and caps...would have to compare both if get the chance

Guest JohnA

I don't think Cleff carry Elektra anymore

not in their list of brands they carry, nor did i see any the last few times i was there

Guest JohnA

in melbourne i know puremusicgroup sell them

and melbourne hi fi have them listed also

Not sure Arthur sells direct, but he may well have started.

I think thats always been one of his downfalls, that his advertising and online presence is non existent...or maybe he just like it this way

Big Picture People can order them in as a special, but don't carry them in store anymore if you need to demo