Svs Pb13-Ultra Ported (Home Theatre) 1000W Subwoofer (Black Oak)

Item: SVS PB13-Ultra 1000w Subwoofer Black Oak

One of the best bang for your buck subs on the market. Heavily praised for its earth-shattering, solid, tight defined bass, the PB13-Ultra is an ported sub which delivers massive thrills for the movie enthusiast or music listener. I've owned it for 9 months and its been an incredible experience. I'm selling due to moving to Hong Kong for work so I'd rather not keep this thing, but if I don't get the price I'm after I would prefer to keep it since I will return to Australia in the next few years.

Purchased from LifeStyle Store in Parramatta, comes with receipt for all warranty purposes. Comes with front grille, all port bungs if you wish to run a sealed setup, and also includes manual.

This is thing is a massive beast, and will require two people to lift. I've still got the styrofoam to help transport it, but no box. So this is PICKUP ONLY.

This bad boy weighs 70 kg!! Dimensions are 22.5" (H) 20.5" (W) 28" (D)

RRP: $3499

Asking $2200

Item Condition: Like New

Reason for selling: Moving overseas indefinitely in the next few months.

Payment Method: Pickup Only - Cash

Pictures:

sub01.jpg

Edited by eckoflyte

I thank you for two posts above. I read them. Let me say clearer. I did say if you know if there is any sub like Andrew offers right now with such price and the condition that he just bought few months ago let me know because I want to buy another one. I just bought a brand new one and what I bought was much more than this. Look at my ad here a few months ago I did post an ad I wished to buy one and none could offer any and I had to buy a brand new one (and I will never sell it but want another one if only 1-2m since bought gloss and offered 1700 or less).

The ones you provide the links did not say how long he had it and also it is not currently available for purchase. Let me know if there is anyone currently offer at this price for me to buy. The only PB13 I knew matching his condition is the one offered by JohnA I think and he won 2 of them via bidding and he offered 1800 for each but we must buy two not one. I cannot remeber his offered price very well but he opened that topic right here. I saw it when I searched for second product a few months ago.

If just a few months ago JohnA offered 1800 gloss back I would immediately offered to buy one and wait for the second person to buy the second one as I am in VIC and can collect. I opened my ad for many weeks. None came up. If you cannot find my ad let me know I will show the link just few months ago right here.

Regards

Vu

Edited by vhd611

ADG, I posted up there and realised I should have been softer with my language. ADG, I apologise for my words above. I did think about buying from him when he first mentioned to me but the shipping cost would be about 200 or maybe more because I will have to pack it (cost extra to the shipping). Good luck with hunting for one at your price range hopefully someone can come up with one for you.

Regagrds

Vu

Two years ago new subs from shops were $2250 but that when aud was much higher, now the situation changed and looking at the current rrp i guess its a good buy. No point looking up the old threads as unlike many other speakers and subs the distributor/retailer has increased the rrp to a new level.

Two years ago new subs from shops were $2250 but that when aud was much higher, now the situation changed and looking at the current rrp i guess its a good buy. No point looking up the old threads as unlike many other speakers and subs the distributor/retailer has increased the rrp to a new level.

Thanks sub25 :)

To be honest i didnt believe the rrp you posted first until i checked it in deephz store. The used item cost is always proportional to the current selling price from shops so this is $1300 less than a new, only 9 months old which i believe comes with 5yr warranty.