For Sale: Krix Neuphonix And Epicentrix + More

Hi everyone. I have some bargains here. I'm located in Sunbury, Melbourne. Looking for local buyers.

Krix Neuphonix in black - $1200 (2 years old)

Krix Epicentrix in jarrah - $600 (2 years old)

Jamo C805 in black - $400 (4 years old)

Jamo D600 single speaker $400 (almost never used in 2 years)

Velodyne CHT-15 subwoofer - $500 (4 years old)

I did have a lot of pms for the Krix but had already started serious communications with the eventual buyer. I could have responded to everyone but thought I would wait and see where those discussions went.

Yeah, no point replying if there is nothing in it for you.

Yeah, no point replying if there is nothing in it for you.

Its the quick or the dead stop your crying and get on with life. If you want them that bad go pay full price. The seller put up a bargain and someone got in quick.

Most people in life and over the age of 30 from what I've seen have a moral compass where they were taught to respect other people and have manners... That is why we got flogged when being disrespectful! Remember, you can't always hide behind a keyboard and one day that disrespect will get you hurt!

It's more of a "what goes around comes around"...

Its the quick or the dead stop your crying and get on with life. If you want them that bad go pay full price. The seller put up a bargain and someone got in quick.

Thanks for the input bradp51, but you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Since you completely missed the point, let me lay it out for you.

If someone sends you a pm about what you are selling, have some respect and send a reply.

Thanks for the input bradp51, but you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

If someone sends you a pm about what you are selling, have some respect and send a reply.

I will take it as if no reply to your PM then he is not interested in your offer or someone get in before you and he is trying to make the arrangements, if thats falls down he may come back to the next person PM'd with his offer. This is the process, if its sold he updated it on the listing. Not always and not everyone has time and have the courage to reply to all the PM's. I have seen PM's and replys unanswered for days and weeks. I dont think there is anything to complain here.

I will take it as if no reply to your PM then he is not interested in your offer or someone get in before you and he is trying to make the arrangements, if thats falls down he may come back to the next person PM'd with his offer. This is the process, if its sold he updated it on the listing. Not always and not everyone has time and have the courage to reply to all the PM's. I have seen PM's and replys unanswered for days and weeks. I dont think there is anything to complain here.

Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Would never have guessed too much was reply to a potential buyer.

C'est la vie.

Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Would never have guessed too much was reply to a potential buyer.

C'est la vie.

I can understand where your coming from, but we never know exactly what might be going on the sellers side, hes put up some incredible bargain prices no doubt to move them on. Its likely he doesn't have much time at the moment (might be related to why he sold them so cheap) and may not have the time (i'm sure he wanted to) to reply to all PM's.

As Elie commented, their personal experience was

"Have dealt with Coops in the past and was a smooth transaction."

I don't see any reason to deny him that feedback because he seems to be a great seller. He may have been a bit too busy to respond to all the PM's. From what Coops said, he did have a lot of PM's about them, but he was kind enough to post the day after you inquired with a post saying "Krix Neuphonix and Epicentrix are now sold. Jamos and Velodyne are still available" which was a general notification to all that were interested to the best of his ability at the time.

I am sure there were others that missed out too, but those bargains don't seem to last long around here.

Good luck to the new owners, these were a great price.

Edited by Rotel_RMB1095

I understood exactly what you were talking about. This is not a shop or a business. Coops owes you nothing. Perhaps he did not even log in the day you expected a reply. You were too slow, you missed out. Don,t criticise the seller when you do not know what his circumstances were. Nothing worse than people whinging when they don,t get their way.

@bradp51

Again with the poor comprehension.

This has gone on far too long.

Good luck to Coops22 with selling the rest of his listed gear.

Yu arr rite dikhed mi kompreehenshon is reely badd yu arr the whinner

maibe ths forum is nut for yu and yoor standarts

sum off us jus hav know respekt