Benq W7000+, 130" Screen, 3.3M Throw?

G'day Folks,

I'm building a new home, theatre room will be 3.8m x 4.6m. I'm thinking of having the screen mounted along the long side of the room, hence the distance from lens to screen will be approx 3300mm.

In our last home, we had the 130" screen setup in a room that was approx 4800mm from lens to screen and the magnification was only just enough to fill the screen.

As I see it, my only option is to sell the W7000+ and purchase a short throw projector, or are there other alternatives? The CEO is definitely not OK with having a mirror setup to give us the distance.

I've been out of the market for a while, what projector would be good for the job? Under $1500 preferably. Don't need anything too fancy, 1080P is fine and don't need 3D.

Cheers

benq w1070 ( $900 odd) or w1070+ ( $1100 odd) will do it according to throw calculator.. has 3d but everything does now. just dont use it, i dont.

also could wait until the new benq w1350 arrives.. maybe around $1800 but it seems to be a killer.

can only go by reviews as i have never seen the w7000 perform.. but the 1070 basically has become the benchmark for all new varients from benq and for entry level dlp pjs in general... so not too shabby for a now $900 pj. but imo you will notice the diff.. but then depends on your budget. wait and look at the 1350?