Sign in to follow this  
mixo

Has Anyone Bought A Projector Thru Grays Auction

Has anyone been happy with their purchase of a projector thru grays?

there is a refurbished 7500 on their at the moment but i don't know if i can trust grays with this sort of equipment.

mixo

Didn't buy a projector from them before. But I have picked up a Sony AVR, bravia TVs X2 and a kitchen exhaust from them previously. TVs and avr had no issues till now (well used over 5 years)

They do have some warranty cover for items

while the exhaust arrived smashed, rang Grays customer service, took a few photos then they arranged a pick up and full refund. Not too much hassle

Recently found most of their gears are getting more expensive and not much of a deal... Have a look around else where as their commissions and delivery fees can be tad expensive

I have bought sinks and durable good before, but not sure about electronics and especially projectors which are sensitive little things...

mixo

I bought a Sim2 Nero 3D-1 projector from them no issue except was missing the calibration software that comes with Sim2 projectors. Just check what price you can get the projector for on eBay etc and make sure to factor the buyers premium and deliver charges into the final price when bidding as they bump up the price quite a bit usually.

Edited by apgood

yeah i know people go overboard(bidding) and a projector been a delicate piece of hardware i'm not too confident on buying from auction houses like grays and ebay.

I'm waiting for the super deals that go in here(this is the rumours I have heard!).

mixo