Sign in to follow this  
BenH

Fs: Toshiba Hd-E1 Hd-Dvd Player And 4 Movies

Item: Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD player and 4 movies
Price: $50
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Not being used, taking up room in cabinet
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash (pickup only)
Extra Info:

The player is in very good condition and has been lighly used after purchase during the HD-DVD firesale, the remote has not really been used as a universal remote was used.

The 4 HD-DVDs included that should be OK are:
Terminator 2
Hot Fuzz
The Bourne Ultimatum
Shrek the Third

There are also another 9 disks, but they Warner disks so are most likely suffering disk rot, so don't take these into account when deciding to purchase.
Harry Potter 1 - 5 (may have disk rot)
Matrix Trilogy (may have disk rot)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (may have disk rot)

Feel free to ask any questions.

Ben

post-6059-0-39178000-1427002013_thumb.jp

No bites, price drop to $40.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Flynnyfalcon
      Item Condition: NIB Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mordialloc State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Price: $2100 Item Condition: Brand New  Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact  Suburb or Town: Ringwood  State: Victoria  Payment Method: EFT, Cash  Reason for selling: Bought on a whim, without truly thinking it through. No space, too many systems and no time to enjoy. 
        Removed from box, can confirm it works perfectly. Played for less than an hour and put back in the box. Proof of purchase can be provided. 

Sounded just as you’d expect. Clean, powerful and consuming. 

I also bought 2 extra covers, a denim blue and charcoal. $125each

• By b.d
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kinglake West State: Victoria Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: changed plans Item Condition: Brand new in box, unused.  Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item  Suburb or Town: Kinglake West  State: Victoria  Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc  Reason for selling: No longer planning Atmos build.  I bought these brand new this year and never used, one box opened to have a look, the other still sealed. 
      I'm selling because the plan for the room we're building has changed from Atmos 7.1, and I want hight speakers to same brand as LCR.

Price is for a pair. I have 2 pairs available if you need 4 speakers.

• By com5984
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not used Tannoy speakers I used in my my home theatre setup, the S10's have been upgraded by forum member Gordon (ozcal) but the others are all factory.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dbuns
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kambah State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded NLR Further information: 

It was purchased December 2018, so it is a little over a year old now. Still plenty of Warranty left on it. Has not had much use it was driving 4 ATMOS speakers. Upgraded my receiver so no longer require the power amp.

It is in perfect condition, coming from a smoke free home. No scratches or dents to be seen.

Comes with all original paperwork.

Unfortunately a demo is not available in the current virus circumstances. I can however provide a video of fully functioning amp.

The CI 940 has 4 channels of clean low distortion power set up in a 2 stereo zone configuration. Boasting 35 watts of continuous power per channel, the CI 940 is designed to drive low impedance speakers and long wire runs. Vanishingly low distortion and near absence of noise allow the music to emerge from a ‘black’ background that enhances stereo perspective and allows the subtle details of the music to be heard clearly.

Four channels of clean, low distortion power set up in two stereo zone configuration 35W x 4 @ 8 Ohms/4 Ohms 70W x 2 @ 8 Ohms in Bridge Mode Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Raphael
      Item Condition: Very good. 9.5 immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kew or Doncaster East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal +3% Reason for selling: Upgrading and simplified my whole system Further information:  selling my beloved KEF Q900. Upgrading and reducing my system just down to 1. Fantastic fun speaker in my opinion. This speaker hasn't move fr ok m it's position since I purchased it in 2016 brand new. I think I still have the receipt and with 1 more year left with warranty. Feel free to ask me any question. Not a single Mark or chip or scratch. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.