Sign in to follow this  
Adam-JM

New 2015 Samsung 'suhd' Tv Named Best Led Ever Made

I bought this television a few days ago because I'm a fan of Samsung products, interested in ultra high definition entertainment, future proofing and cursed with early adopter syndrome to the detriment of my wallet.
Anyways this TV is admittedly mind blowing. Coming from 1080p Samsung this looks so freaking good. I've spent most of my time devouring 4k content on YouTube and various other places and can't get enough. Sorry I can't get into too much technical detail but there are some good posts from professionals elsewhere. The colors are great and I'm still fiddling with settings that work best for my viewing setup. The TV is mounted nicely on the wall and I'm really enjoying it so far. Honestly it's a breeze to "cruise" the net with this TV which I haven't experienced thus far. The smart remote is great also.
I do have some issues though. There is no Netflix through the smart hub. I've been told they are working on this and we will get uhd Netflix soon. Amazon instant videos new uhd services (which appeared to go live literally last night) audio isn't working through my surround sound which is annoying. There seems to be connectivity issues in terms of the Internet off and on.

I saw the JS9500 going for as 'low' as $5690 recently, it's back up in price now though.

Early adopters always get stung!

Early adopter?It's an LCD TV folks,there ain't nothing early about it.All the tarted up ideas that the manufactures can come up with to resell an old technology because they don't have any new technology to sell won't change the facts."In 2007, LCD televisions surpassed sales of CRT-based televisions worldwide for the first time" according to wikipedia.8 years later i don't understand anyone who is prepared to pay such a premium price asked for these tv's.

It just got released that's what I ment. It's still got new tech inside with 4k , hdmi 2.0, hdcp 2.2 ect.. And if the reviews are correct they saying it's the best picture quality and black levels for lcd ever.. Then that's what you pay for... I know what you mean though, that's why if u wait 3-6 months it will be half price lol. If you buy anything when it first gets released you get stung !

. And if the reviews are correct they saying it's the best picture quality and black levels for lcd ever.. Then that's what you pay for... I know what you mean though, that's why if u wait 3-6 months it will be half price lol. If you buy anything when it first gets released you get stung !

The reviews i saw were mostly positive about the performance of the TV but they all conclude that it is overpriced considering it is made from mostly cheap plastic materials in the construction and not in keeping with a product that commands such a premium price.