Input Lag Free (Or Very Low) Wireless Hdmi Options?

hi all

got myself benq w1070+ and sadly because i didn't think i will ever go for projector when i was building new house i opted for no power/hdmi wall plate on ceiling so now i got bit of a problem as i theatre room is downstairs there is no access to ceiling space and joists running the wrong way to make it worst so was looking at wireless options but can't confirm anything with non or very little input lag.

also want to make sure it is good enough for 1080p/60, 3D.....

if picture quality is to be compromised or lag will ruin console experience i just run with the cables but if there is good wireless option suitable for gaming i would love to hear about it.

TIA

+1. I have one as well and never noticed any lag when I used it and fail to see how lag could be introduced by such a device, its effectively ultra high speed WiFi and doesn't do any processing.

I dont use the Belkin any more so if anyone is interested in it PM me.

thanks guys, will see if i can find belkin or benq unit in store that have good return policy but before that i'm going to try get cable across in the ceiling, thought there is no hope but when i took off heater duct outlet i noticed there are plaster battens attached to joists so i have 16mm gap to work with and i have access to first joist from under the main house floor, fingers crossed i can get it done