Sign in to follow this  
Adam-JM

Fs: Astro A50 Gaming Headset (Dolby 7.1)

Hi everyone, I have for sale an Astro A50 wireless gaming headset. www.astrogaming.com/a50

It is multi-platform for PC & all consoles & features Dolby Digital 7.1. The headset is used, but it is in virtually new condition & everything works flawlessly.

The reason I am selling is because I have recently changed my personal setup to a wired amplifier with a pair of open-backed Sennheisers. Due to this I have no further use for the Astros, even though they are an exceptional headset.

These typically sell brand new for $350 & up, so I will be asking $250 or nearest offer & I am willing to post for free within Aus. Cheers guys.

Edited by Adam-JM

Hey mate,

Just confirming these would work with an Xbox One? I realise there may be other issues related to voice chat and connectivity, but I don't game online anyway so this wouldn't matter

Hi mate, yes they are Xbox One compatible. The wireless transmitter plugs into the console via an optical cable.

They are the Gen 1 edition A50.

The Gen 2 versions from what I've seen are almost identical, they just have different paint jobs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onairpic
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Gordon State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (plus 3%), Cash on Pick, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:

For sale is the ipod Hi-Fi Speaker. It is in very good condition. I don't have any apple products anymore and thus, testing was only made using aux input.  Some surface scratches on the unit but visible only certain angle.  Included is the original box, remote and power cable.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: As below Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ipswich QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Big bold and lively is how I would describe these speakers. They sound a lot larger than they look and give you a live, front row presentation. These don't require much power to get these going in a medium-large sized room so that may benefit some.

Speakers have two imperfections, one was quite decent and I have patched it with a piece of similar veneer. I know it's not perfect but it's better then what it looked like before. The timber veneer Harmonix retail for $3600.

Local pick up preferred. I want the buyer to listen and view the speakers before purchasing. I don't have the original factory packaging and I don't know how much it would cost to freight. If you are that interested in interstate freight please make the relevant inquiries yourself before PMing me.

SPECIFICATIONS   Frequency Range
      35Hz-40kHz in room response
      Power Handling
      50 – 250 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
      Sensitivity
      90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
      Impedance
      Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.1 Ohms)
      Configuration
      3-way
      Enclosure Type
      Dual chambers – sealed midrange chamber with bass reflex main chamber. Front vented with internal and external flaring
      Dimensions
      1040mm high x 220mm wide x 350mm deep (including feet)
      Low Frequency Drivers
      2 x nominal 165mm (6½”) laminated polypropylene cones. 33mm (1¼”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilization ring for low distortion
      Mid Frequency Driver
      1 x nominal 130mm (5″) coated paper cone. 26mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, using copper shorting ring and oversized magnet for lower distortion
      High Frequency Driver
      25mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual chambered magnet structure with copper shorting ring to lower distortion
      Input Terminals
      Dual gold plated bi-wire binding posts (bi-wireable, bi-ampable)
      Weight
      28kg each
      Photos

• By qlder75
      Item Condition: Used very lightly - excellent condition (no more than 200 hours but probably much less) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal + 3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Just too damn big for my space Further information:

These speakers have an absolutely amazing sound and great bass - they are simply too big for my room.

When I initially started to make these I was going to recreate a pair of Klipsh Heresy, but for some reason thought "why not do a pair of larger speakers that will look like Cornwalls with the grills on instead?".  Well, I'll tell you why I shouldn't have done a pair of Cornwall clones - despite the fact that they look and sound absolutely amazing - The wife says they "are too damn big and way too awesome" (she may or may not have actually used the word awesome).

Anyway, I now have to settle for a pair of Tannoy Legacy Eatons.  The Eatons are now here and I need to recoup some of the money I spent on these beauties.

The price I am asking barely covers the cost of the high quality parts and the cabinet construction is great (if I do say so myself).

Parts/construction:

Audio Nirvana Super 12" AlNiCo Full range drivers Custom veneered cabinets made from 19mm veneered MDF Dimensions  -  850mm high   588 mm wide   396mm deep and heavy Cabinets are all biscuit joint construction and absolutely solid and heavy Fibreglass insulation Waxed veneered timber Flared ports with internal diameter from 85mm to 110mm at flared mouth Furutech Alpha s-14 speaker wire inside Genuine WBT-0710CU binding posts mounted to internal metal brackets Two sets of Cornwall badges for mounting to alternate grills Cane for grills - natural radio weave Linen for grills - 18 stitch natural lambswool floba eavenweave Unused binding plates Unused speaker spikes (for bases if wanted) leftover veneer and MDF for low base/floor stand if required  
      Designed so that when the grills are finished they will closely resemble Klipsh Cornwalls (but they look great without grills as well) - I just really wanted them to look like Cornwalls with the grills on.

I have included some photos of the construction process and some info on the drivers themselves below.

I have a video of the inside which shows the cabling and the insulation I can email to you.

If you are really interested it would definitely be a good idea to come and inspect and listen.

Any questions please simply ask.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

NB....some of the pictures are not the best quality but they look great up close (the top of the last photo looks funny because of the light only) .

• By Limmie
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, etf, paypal buyer pays fees Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Thanks to Red for helping me measure these tubes. 48 indicates strong for 5881 so these are above strong measurement. 
        These measure NOS but they are not a matched pair. 7 day full cash back warranty on any faulty tubes. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Arthur K
      Item Condition: Excellent, 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Epping NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or cash up on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      A very versatile and great sounding DAC / headphone amplifier that can also be used as an analogue preamplifier.
      The fs switch is used to upsample the incoming digital signal which, on well recorded material, makes a noticeable difference.
      A nice metal remote is included.
      I have used it mostly as a headphone amplifier driving AKG 701 / Beyerdynamic TD880 / HIFIman HE 400i headphones (all rather difficult loads), with no problem at all with great clarity and enough gain.

Specs and other information can be found here:
      https://www.soundlabsgroup.com.au/p/Citypulse-DA72x/Citypulse+Audio+DA-7.2x+DAC

Photos:

PLEASE READ