Sign in to follow this  
Adam-JM

Fs: Astro A50 Gaming Headset (Dolby 7.1)

Hi everyone, I have for sale an Astro A50 wireless gaming headset. www.astrogaming.com/a50

It is multi-platform for PC & all consoles & features Dolby Digital 7.1. The headset is used, but it is in virtually new condition & everything works flawlessly.

The reason I am selling is because I have recently changed my personal setup to a wired amplifier with a pair of open-backed Sennheisers. Due to this I have no further use for the Astros, even though they are an exceptional headset.

These typically sell brand new for $350 & up, so I will be asking $250 or nearest offer & I am willing to post for free within Aus. Cheers guys.

Edited by Adam-JM

Hey mate,

Just confirming these would work with an Xbox One? I realise there may be other issues related to voice chat and connectivity, but I don't game online anyway so this wouldn't matter

Hi mate, yes they are Xbox One compatible. The wireless transmitter plugs into the console via an optical cable.

They are the Gen 1 edition A50.

The Gen 2 versions from what I've seen are almost identical, they just have different paint jobs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onairpic
      Item: PSB Speakers Subsonic 5i Powered Subwoofer (Black)
      Price: $300 Pick-up only
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Need funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (plus 3%), COD Only
      Extra Info:

The SubSonic 5i has more power and a larger bass unit than the SubZero i. It also has a very different Class H design for its power amplification. Class H is a special high efficiency amplifier design. Briefly, audio amplifiers are inherently inefficient because they are designed to have the capability of delivering great output power yet spend most of their life delivering fairly low power. Their output devices must deliver current while withstanding the high power supply “rail” voltages needed for peak outputs. With a Class H design the rail voltages are not constant. They swing high when the music demands it and stay low during quiet passages. This is achieved by a sophisticated high frequency switching power supply. Power dissipated as heat is greatly reduced and more power is available per dollar of cost. A second benefit is that they tend to have high peak power relative to their steady state power. The SubSonic 5i, for example, has 150 watts continuous but is capable of 450 watt peaks. The result is a subwoofer capable of the great transients required by dynamic music and explosive sound effects.

More info can be found in http://www.psbspeakers.com/products/subwoofers/SubSeries-5i-Subwoofer#heading-downloads
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By j19801110
      Item: JVC HD750
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: it’s been well looked after. It’s also been gamma and colour calibrated to look its best. Has box, remote, manual, two lamps. 1000hrs on second lamp but still bright.
      Reason for selling: I have too much gear and need to get rid of some otherwise we’ll be sleeping with home cinema gear in bed at night! 🙎‍♂️
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Sad to be letting this go as I like to collect stuff but I have no space for it and I’m having to get rid of gear. 

Photos:

• By Hydrology
      Item: FS: Luxman L-550AX Class A Integrated Amp
      Price:  $4,600 (postage at buyer's cost)
      Item Condition: Immaculate, supplied with remote and all packaging etc
      Reason for selling: Spur of the moment thing....going sideways possibly.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays 3% fees), Bank Deposit.
      Extra Info: My pride and joy. Original owner. Smoke-free home. I don't even let the wife touch this baby!!!! 
      No time wasters please.

Photos: 

• By tomwu
      Item: MacBook Pro 15 inches 2016 model
      Price: 2200 2000
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many laptops
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 2016 MacBook Pro 15 inches. i7 2.7Ghz 500GB 16GB RadeonPro455

Good condition with little sign of use. With original charger. No box.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By lordvader82
      Item: Dekoni Premium Pads Elite Hyrbid for AKG7xx
      Price: $50 (free postage) or reasonable offers
      Item Condition: As new - only used for about a week
      Reason for selling: Impulse buy - just not for me
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Bought these on Drop to try them out. Didn't suit me, but other's seem to rave about them, so want to send them off to a better home.
      Will work for any AKG 7xx heapdhone (701, 702, 7xx).

Photos: