Sign in to follow this  
johnjet

Changes To Foxtel Packages Soon

I rang Foxtel today to get another IQ unit for a different room and the consultant informed me to wait a couple of weeks because letters will be sent out detailing Foxtels new "exciting" packages, including new flexible pricing and additions to Platinum - Maybe the rewards program they have talking about on Facebook???

My first thought is maybe Showcase will be moving out of Movies and into the Drama pack with BBC First.

I'll post the letter in full when it arrives.

I rang Foxtel today to get another IQ unit for a different room and the consultant informed me to wait a couple of weeks because letters will be sent out detailing Foxtels new "exciting" packages, including new flexible pricing and additions to Platinum - Maybe the rewards program they have talking about on Facebook???

My first thought is maybe Showcase will be moving out of Movies and into the Drama pack with BBC First.

I'll post the letter in full when it arrives.

Letters sent out to who!!

cheers laurie

New channel packages hey. One rumour and I emphasise rumour I heard was that the sports channels would be available as a standalone ie about $25 per month and no need to have basics at $49.

I think ultimately we would all love to be able to choose what we want, but knowing the way they have structured pricing to date, they would no doubt let you have a set of 15 channels in a tier for $20 but if you only want 6 ( no problem ) that will be $18.50 thank you sir

Anyway, will have to wait and see

New channel packages hey. One rumour and I emphasise rumour I heard was that the sports channels would be available as a standalone ie about $25 per month and no need to have basics at $49.

With all due respect, my jaw will smash the floor so hard if this happens.

They keep coming to the door with offers but seems expensive for what you get, I have rung them but that didn't really help either

With all due respect, my jaw will smash the floor so hard if this happens.

+1 no way they will do sports only for $25.

I got a 6 month package today and sports is $25, had to couple it with Essentials and it is for new residential customers only, so $50 for the lot per month.

I got a 6 month package today and sports is $25, had to couple it with Essentials and it is for new residential customers only, so $50 for the lot per month.

Was that for all sport channels or a selection? Eg fox 1,2,3 and footy.