W1500 Or Tw6100W For Wireless Hdmi/gaming

Guest maxz2040

Guest maxz2040

New User, so be gentle

I have been referred here from whirlpool,

and after a lengthy troubleshoot Process,http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2249692

I am in the market for a new projector.

I want to move to FHD and looking at these two wireless options to help solve my 15m handshaking cable issue over HDMI.

Can anyone who uses this for gaming comment on the fidelity and reliability of such a system, also noticed a GB on the BenQ, how do i get more info on that?

Guest maxz2040

If you're having issues with handshaking HDMI over 15m, why not use Cat5/6-HDMI adaptors? Works perfectly for me (over 30m).

Yeah its seems like that will fix it. but i want to upgrade to FHD anyway now, and was wondering if the wireless HDMI was effective vs. the cat6e option

Yeah its seems like that will fix it. but i want to upgrade to FHD anyway now, and was wondering if the wireless HDMI was effective vs. the cat6e option

If youre a hardcore gamer, then I dont think wireless HDMI is the way to go. You have the added latency of the wireless connection on top of everything else. Hardwiring will always be a better solution.

Guest maxz2040

If youre a hardcore gamer, then I dont think wireless HDMI is the way to go. You have the added latency of the wireless connection on top of everything else. Hardwiring will always be a better solution.

Yeah i am a hardcore gaming guy, but i have mixed comments, such as it can do Blu-Ray flawlessly, and I'm kind of confused cause some of the games i play aren't always 1080p when I'm playing so if it can handle blu-ray playback then I'm just wondering if anyone here actually has real world gaming results?

• 1 month later...

Both projectors will suffer from lag but the BenQ is better in terms of both Lag and Wireless performance.

Have seen a few reviews the the Benq W1500 has a bad input lang time of 63ms compared to the W1300 which is at 33ms.

Can anyone confirm input lag time states?

Stumped on which to buy W1300, W1400 or W1500 for a better gaming experience.