Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

For Sale Jtr Triple 12Ht Fronts X 3

These are now sold pending payment. I doubt you'll ever see these again at those prices. My most regretful sale!

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

He is a top bloke :P

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

You already own my surrounds, you just gotta buy the sub now haha.

Lol, that Sub is the most ginormous thing I have ever seen, I don't know if I could digest the size of it. I am already freakn out over the size of the T12's. But you never know, that Sub is mighty tempting, nooooooooo ,Rich stop encouraging me, this hobby is dangerous for my wallet.

Congratulations SVS A8... Dont change your mind!! :D

Built some stands. They were all black but then decided to raise them higher, so I cut up some old cupboard doors, now they have beech colored bottoms. Center stand still needs to be painted, the middle piece can be any size to raise the speaker higher or lower.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Thanks Chopsus, I had wheels on the L/R but replaced them with rubber feet, the stability was a bit iffy. I think I will replace the wheels with low profile rubber pads on the center stand, the same ones the speakers are sitting on, more anti-vibration properties.

I like the wheels, but since handling them I don't find it to much difficulty moving them around and I like the rubber feet on the L/R, I think they add more anti-vibration properties. Once there in place they probably won't move for some time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wooferocau
      Item Condition: New never Used Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Swifts Creek State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      1.... Sealed box 10 TDK MA-X 90   
      2 ....TDK MA-X single still sealed

1 ...Opened box 10 TDK MA-90 all singles still sealed..

So all up..... 12 TDK MA-X 90 and 10 TDK MA-90 

Photos: 

• By musicbee
      Item Condition: Fantastic - As New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bonbeach State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal, direct transfer to friend. Reason for selling: Used once for a holiday, and then never again. Further information: 
      Purchased from JB Hifi for $333
      Comes with original BOX, charger, and USB cable. 

Item: 
      https://www.panasonic.com/au/support/product-archives/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/lumix-digital-cameras/dmc-tz40.specs.html

Review: 
      https://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/panasonic_lumix_dmc_tz40_review

Comes with vinyl/leather pouch. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By musicbee
      Item Condition: Barely used, Really great condition Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bonbeach State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal, direct transfer to friend. Reason for selling: Don't Use Further information: 
      Interconnect suitable for Spdif, Subwoofer, etc. 
      Coaxial single unbalanced RCA lead. 

Kordz Evolution HD-OFC 5meter RCA interconnect 

• By anthony vinyl
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: woodford State: New South Wales Payment Method: all Reason for selling: too big for bedroom bruce edgar 'show' horn speaker with altec 511 horns /909 16A compression driver
      Extra Info: very rare bruce edgar designed horn as detailed in sound practices magazine.  bruce Edgar was super famous horn designer - an aeronautical engineer who i think designed the tractix horns.  very open and spacious bass that gives a life like presentation - sound very wide and deep . HF driver is altec 909 16 which has adjustable attenuation . Altec 511 horns as used on A5 VOTT ? please note these are very large . bass cab is 1080H X 800W X 600D. the cabinets are in very good condition overall except for chip as shown and some minor blemishes. very solid and very heavy - excellent workmanship and build quality . HF driver and surround 300H X 600W X500D . for the article please read http://volvotreter.de/downloads/Edgar-Show-Horn.pdf or simply type in bruce Edgar show horn into your search engine. These horns can easily be run with small amps - they are about 103 dB ! They have a huge soundstage

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By musicbee
      Item Condition: Use Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bonbeach State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal, direct transfer to friend. Reason for selling: Don't Use Make an offer.
      Further information: 

Raspberry Pi Model P1, Element PiFace Digital board, and case. 
      Make an offer.