Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

For Sale Jtr Triple 12Ht Fronts X 3

These are now sold pending payment. I doubt you'll ever see these again at those prices. My most regretful sale!

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

He is a top bloke :P

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

You already own my surrounds, you just gotta buy the sub now haha.

Lol, that Sub is the most ginormous thing I have ever seen, I don't know if I could digest the size of it. I am already freakn out over the size of the T12's. But you never know, that Sub is mighty tempting, nooooooooo ,Rich stop encouraging me, this hobby is dangerous for my wallet.

Congratulations SVS A8... Dont change your mind!! :D

Built some stands. They were all black but then decided to raise them higher, so I cut up some old cupboard doors, now they have beech colored bottoms. Center stand still needs to be painted, the middle piece can be any size to raise the speaker higher or lower.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Thanks Chopsus, I had wheels on the L/R but replaced them with rubber feet, the stability was a bit iffy. I think I will replace the wheels with low profile rubber pads on the center stand, the same ones the speakers are sitting on, more anti-vibration properties.

I like the wheels, but since handling them I don't find it to much difficulty moving them around and I like the rubber feet on the L/R, I think they add more anti-vibration properties. Once there in place they probably won't move for some time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dragonite
      Price: $600 Item Condition: near ming conditions Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Wheelers hill State: Victoria Payment Method: cash preferred Reason for selling: surplus Further information: 

Both are in near perfect coditions. You would not be disappointed. Very solid build like a tank. Made in England.
      Can be separate if you like
      Rega Brio amplifier $400
      Rega Radio $250
      Both $600

Serviced and it's working flawlessly.

-- Rega Brio amplifier --
      Very siplify design with Phono input and plenty of Line level input

-- Rega Radio / Tuner  --
      Tested and both FM and AM work well.

• By Lushds
      Price: $60 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: DONVALE State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, COD, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Top plate 200mm x 200mm, Height without spikes is 600mm, top and bottom plate thickness is 5mm, 4 spike feet per stand. They are sand filled. Some light scratches/wear and tear on top plate as per photo

Photos: 

• By brenwa76
      Price: $100 Item Condition: Used / Mixed Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: Bulk lot (one crate and a bit) of Classical LPs. Mixed condition, there may be some gems inside, lots of Deutsche Grammophon and some Columbia., Philips Digital Classics etc. Just clearing out some space as they have been in storage for several years.

Offered for pick up only. Thanks

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Conrad1970
      Price: $150 Item Condition: Used but in vgc Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal.Cash or Bank Deposit Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Amazing cables for the price.Postage included anywhere in Australia 

• By Jarrahn
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Middle Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Not in use Further information: 
       In excellent condition, been used only by me in a small room connected to ATC monitors. Never driven with +4 input so never given a run at full whack.

This is the one with the blue light as reviewed here
      Home theater hifi review

Have the manual, was purchased from wicked digital in Cremorne. Is about 6 years old.

Happy to audition for people, happy to do a deal. Will include speaker cables pictured with sale