Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

For Sale Jtr Triple 12Ht Fronts X 3

These are now sold pending payment. I doubt you'll ever see these again at those prices. My most regretful sale!

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

He is a top bloke :P

YAY!!! I am the lucky winner, can't wait to set these babies up. Big thanks goes to Rich, top bloke, can't wait to get some of his grey 4K projector screen material.

You already own my surrounds, you just gotta buy the sub now haha.

Lol, that Sub is the most ginormous thing I have ever seen, I don't know if I could digest the size of it. I am already freakn out over the size of the T12's. But you never know, that Sub is mighty tempting, nooooooooo ,Rich stop encouraging me, this hobby is dangerous for my wallet.

Congratulations SVS A8... Dont change your mind!! :D

Built some stands. They were all black but then decided to raise them higher, so I cut up some old cupboard doors, now they have beech colored bottoms. Center stand still needs to be painted, the middle piece can be any size to raise the speaker higher or lower.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Thanks Chopsus, I had wheels on the L/R but replaced them with rubber feet, the stability was a bit iffy. I think I will replace the wheels with low profile rubber pads on the center stand, the same ones the speakers are sitting on, more anti-vibration properties.

I like the wheels, but since handling them I don't find it to much difficulty moving them around and I like the rubber feet on the L/R, I think they add more anti-vibration properties. Once there in place they probably won't move for some time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugomac
      Price: $2200 Item Condition: Mint Like New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT, Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 
      Exceptional PhonoStage read reviews below, External Power Supply (PSX-R 2) made another massive difference. Includes Remote Control. What HiFi gave it 5 Stars. Purchased new at Carlton Audio Visual in 2019. Together cost $3800 new

https://www.whathifi.com/cyrus/phono-signaturepsx-r2/review

https://www.audiot.co.uk/products/cyrus-phono-signature-phono-stage-9505.aspx

https://www.cyrusaudio.com/products/phono-signature/

https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/phono-signature

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MAXXX
      Price: $320 Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Victoria Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  The Sangean WFT-3D digital component tuner gives you the flexibility to tune in to internet radio and access over 16,000 digital radio stations worldwide, or tune in to your favourite local stations weather it be DAB+ or FM, or simply listen to your favourite tunes stored on your computer. This model features superior reception and sound quality, and is real audio, MP3, AAC+ and WMA compatible. Perfect for Spotify connect.
      Used in my second system, now using Integra for streaming. And just an extra piece of info for those who wish to use the DAB+ or FM function  … the telescopic aerial on the left, in the pic of the rear of the case, above, can be unscrewed, so a cable from an external aerial can be screwed in - for better reception.
      Excellent condition, (as new). Remote still has plastic foil on it...
      RRP is $549, now selling for $449. https://www.apollohifi.com.au/sangean-wft3d-dab-internet-radio-network-music-player-usb-fm-rds-digital-receiver.html

Happy to demo for local buyers. Postage for Australia $30.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By NADbooffa
      Price: $ Item Condition: Excellent, except small dent (as see in the pic) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Vermont State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 
      Bought from Klapp Audio in Melbourne, used it since new. Used with NAD T762 ( also for sale) 
      Excellent clarity for movies or music.
      Used in no smoking, no pets home.
      Tiny dent on the top/right as seen in the photo.
      Price for both speakers $220 for a quick sale.
      (Stands are not included )

Made in England.

100W / 8ohm
      88dB sensitivity - easy to drive
      Dimensions H 286mm W 175mm D 219mm

• By rotur
      Price: $55 Item Condition: See below Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Glenalta State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal and EFT Reason for selling: Complete cull continues Further information: 
      All LPs now $55 for a bulk purchase plus postage. 
      For peace of mind, I can guarantee that no one in my contacts or house has any issues re COVID19. Buy with confidence. 

Photos:

• By Conrad
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Paynesville State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (friends) Bank Deposit Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Top of the range Consonance DHT Preamp.
      I am the second owner of this preamp.
      It comes with upgraded tubes and Herbies tube dampers
      Psvane WE replica 101D tubes 
      RCA 2A3 circa 1945
       Over $1000 worth in total.
      The preamp retails for $4795 
      Point to point silver wiring
      Lundahl input and output transformers.
      Remote control volume up and down
      Bloody heavy 25KGS
      I have the original packing and tube cover.
      I can deliver to Melbourne metro area this Saturday
      A donation will be made upon sale.
      Thanks for looking.

Photos: .