For Sale Jtr Triple 12Ht Fronts X 3

These have recently sold on another thread in Melb for $1450 each so I'd be asking the same for the Triple 12's. http://www.jtrspeake...io/triple-12ht/

Incredible speakers, 104db sensitivity.

Will lower the price to 4000 for the 3. I will not seperate these.

Pickup only. I cannot ship these, they're just too heavy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was watching the Pink Concert live and what an experience. But.. My surrounds were non existent!! So, thinking about the JTRs as my surrounds. I know, in going to take a lot of flak for saying this. I really would have limes a pair of Sparks. But they aren't manufactured anymore :)

$3500 I need these sold people..

Not sure of the shipping costs from the USA but let's say 1500 AUD. Speakers are 1699 USD each - 1998 AUD each, so 6 grand, 1500 shipping, 7500 AUD. GST and 5% tariff would bring them to around 8500 AUD.

That's less than half price or 60% off.

$3500 I need these sold people..

Not sure of the shipping costs from the USA but let's say 1500 AUD. Speakers are 1699 USD each - 1998 AUD each, so 6 grand, 1500 shipping, 7500 AUD. GST and 5% tariff would bring them to around 8500 AUD.

That's less than half price or 60% off.

FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bargain! Rich what are you doing???????

FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bargain! Rich what are you doing???????

I know, I'm going to live to regret this but I have to move them on to make way for the Krix speakers and I don't want to wrap them up and store them, I just don't have the room either.

These are now sold pending payment. I doubt you'll ever see these again at those prices. My most regretful sale!

Whomever is in Melbourne, buy Johhnydelva's at 4K, they are simply mind blowing speakers. There is NOTHING better at that price point, no way, no how.

If you haven't seen the triple 8 and growler clip