Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

For Sale Jtr Triple 12Ht Fronts X 3

These have recently sold on another thread in Melb for $1450 each so I'd be asking the same for the Triple 12's. http://www.jtrspeake...io/triple-12ht/

Incredible speakers, 104db sensitivity.

Will lower the price to 4000 for the 3. I will not seperate these.

Pickup only. I cannot ship these, they're just too heavy.

Are these still for sale rich?

Are these still for sale rich?

Yeah pretty much the last thing left.. I think the sub is sold.. I haven't advertised them elsewhere either.

Whereabouts are you, Oz?

He's on the Gold Coast mate.

Happy to ship them. I think the last price I got htpc online was $241 to Melbourne with full insurance.

Damn!! :)

Not happy with the Cats mate?

Last night was watching the Pink Concert live and what an experience. But.. My surrounds were non existent!! So, thinking about the JTRs as my surrounds. I know, in going to take a lot of flak for saying this. I really would have limes a pair of Sparks. But they aren't manufactured anymore :)

The CATS are super awesome. The best thing I've done in the recent past. :)

Thanks Oz. I just noted you weren't going to separate them and I fully understand that. I just want the pair. If somebody just wants a Centre perhaps we can then work something. That shipping price is good. :)

If you want some decent surround look out for some triad silver or golds they work Nicely together

$3500 I need these sold people..

Not sure of the shipping costs from the USA but let's say 1500 AUD. Speakers are 1699 USD each - 1998 AUD each, so 6 grand, 1500 shipping, 7500 AUD. GST and 5% tariff would bring them to around 8500 AUD.

That's less than half price or 60% off.

$3500 I need these sold people..

Not sure of the shipping costs from the USA but let's say 1500 AUD. Speakers are 1699 USD each - 1998 AUD each, so 6 grand, 1500 shipping, 7500 AUD. GST and 5% tariff would bring them to around 8500 AUD.

That's less than half price or 60% off.

FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bargain! Rich what are you doing???????

When did u purchase these?

End of 2011 from memory. They're in mint condition.

FAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bargain! Rich what are you doing???????

I know, I'm going to live to regret this but I have to move them on to make way for the Krix speakers and I don't want to wrap them up and store them, I just don't have the room either.

I would have taken them in a heatbeat.. but the monster(you know who) just makes a big fuss !!! :wacko:

pay in installments? $500 / per month for 7 months????

These are now sold pending payment. I doubt you'll ever see these again at those prices. My most regretful sale!

Whomever is in Melbourne, buy Johhnydelva's at 4K, they are simply mind blowing speakers. There is NOTHING better at that price point, no way, no how.

If you haven't seen the triple 8 and growler clip

That was the video that sold me the 8's. Awesome speakers for the price but the 12's would just be another level again.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Raphael
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kew or Doncaster east State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal +3% Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:  selling for a friend who purchased this brand new 2 years ago with the intention of installing into upstairs lounge but never happen. Completely brand new with seal still intact (refer to photos). I have taken some pictures from the internet to show the actual model as the speakers are still in the box with the seal still unbroken. 

https://www.definitivetechnology.com/products/procinema-600-system

And cent review here
      https://www.cnet.com/reviews/definitive-technology-procinema-600-review/

Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hardinge
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: New Farm State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal or cash (fees at buyers expense) Reason for selling: 2go came out and i've moved to a Hugo 2go combo Further information: Immaculate condition n6ii with the amazing E01 module. Now 1 of 4 modules to choose from. E01 gives an A and an AB amp mode which both sound really good. My preference the A mode. 

Bought only in January this year from A1 Future Shop in Sydney.  

Comes in original box with black leather case pictured and all other original inclusions.

Photos: 

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beaumaris State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Thinning out Further information: 
      Each item is graded on a post it note in the top left hand corner, Vinyl then Sleeve. For example;  EX  NM  $10

Buy any 10 for $90 (10% discount)
      Or
      Buy any 20 for $160 (20% discount)
      Or
      Buy the lot for $300 (a $60 saving)

Just send a list specifying which Image 1 to 9, and which LP 1 to 4 (top left to bottom right). For example;

Image 2, LP 4

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Collect from Beaumaris, Vic or postage will be with Australia Post at cost price.

A donation will be made to the forum once sold.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beaumaris State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Thinning out Further information:
      Each item is graded on a post it note in the top left hand corner, Vinyl then Sleeve. For example;  NM  EX  $10

Buy any 10 for $90 (10% discount)
      Or
      Buy the lot for $200 (a $40 saving)

Just send a list specifying which Image 1 to 6, and which LP 1 to 4 (top left to bottom right). For example;

Image 2, LP 4

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Collect from Beaumaris, Vic or postage will be with Australia Post at cost price.

A donation will be made to the forum once sold.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Matt99
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds Dynaudio Xeo 4 wireless speakers with Dynaudio 3X stands. Speakers and stands are gloss white.

Price includes speakers, stands, and Dynaudio Connect Box. Purchased new in Sydney in August 2019, five year warranty. I have the original boxes and packing materials for the speakers and the stands, and can ship at buyer's expense.

The speakers are in excellent condition. One of the stands has cosmetic marks on the lacquer at the front of the base (shown in photo).