Jvc - Piss Poor Service.......

Yorac,

Would it not make more sense to let your reseller deal with JVC on your behalf, getting the answers you want? While stock shortages and supply issues are a huge crux to good relations between a client and reseller, I would still rather be (as a reseller) in the loop than the client dealing direct with a distributor. Relationships are forged between the client and reseller - I would hate to think what a 5 minute phone call between a distributor and client could do to that relationship!

Cheers Mark, nice to see you about and agree with you, however that had been tried with the same result mate............

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im afraid its pretty much the same with every company when someone goes wrong.. I have had heaps of issues and annoying phone calls to Samsung which did my head in. And try and deal with Telstra when you want a straight answer **** me i was ready to kill someone haha.

Im afraid its pretty much the same with every company when someone goes wrong.. I have had heaps of issues and annoying phone calls to Samsung which did my head in. And try and deal with Telstra when you want a straight answer **** me i was ready to kill someone haha.

Wow, talk about more front than Myers, you of all people have a lot of nerve to bang on about poor after sales service!

At least now you know what it's like to be one of your own customers. Hope you enjoy the ride on the karma bus.

Lol.

Edited by minty

Neil without trying to stir up any trouble, what was your reason for not trying to buy through the JVC GB we run on here as that's been a successful route for many before and after you thus supporting the forums GB's? Yes I know its not compulsory and your a free agent etc but if we're doing it wrong then maybe we need to learn?

Wow, talk about more front than Myers, you of all people have a lot of nerve to bang on about poor after sales service!

At least now you know what it's like to be one of your own customers. Hope you enjoy the ride on the karma bus.

Lol.

Wow minty thought we cleared the air mate.. Obvisouly not! Pretty sure I responded to every pm you ever sent the same night you sent them. :/ can't please everyone though ...

You two both make me laugh LMFAO!!!

Neil - Sorry to hear your problem mate, hope things turn out better mate. Sucks when HT hardware stuffs up! :(

Yeah Neil, sounds pretty strange that the reseller can't source units. Saw x35 brand new units for sale on grays! Yeah, not even auction, fixed price.

Pathetic isn't it, still no word, may cancel and grab the Sony 55...........

Given there is no genuine stock in Australia, it's likely they're grey imports. The warranty is only 12 months, I'd bet grey import as the Australian stock is 2 years.

http://www.graysonline.com/retail/24649-aa-na/audio-tv-and-home-theatre/jvc-dla-x35-projector?spr=true

And the other giveaway is the RRP in Australia is now $3,499 with 2 glasses and emitter. The greys auction is $3,794 with no glasses or emitter. Red flag right away.

JVC have the same amount of back orders as they do stock coming. that is, if they get all the stock they're promised.

Can't blame JVC Australia for this. They're aware of the shortage and there is only so much they can do.