Sign in to follow this  
angmavris

Tactile Tranduscer (Bass Shakers)

No desire to have buyers remorse ...................... Done that way too many times in the past.

I am interested in two setups but only if I can get them from the US

PM Sent Arthur

OK if there is anyone interested in the Crowson system let me know - I need at least one more buyer to get a ripper price on the kit which would defeat importing it and with local warranty and support to boot. I am wanting to hopefully get the kits within a week. PM me for pricing and I will let you know.

http://www.crowsontech.com/

Edited by ArthurK

OK if there is anyone interested in the Crowson system let me know - I need at least one more buyer to get a ripper price on the kit which would defeat importing it and with local warranty and support to boot. I am wanting to hopefully get the kits within a week. PM me for pricing and I will let you know.

Tempting.. I have been contemplating getting a Crowson setup to add the finishing touches to my HT.

Edit - over trying to offer help here, too many haters on this forum mistake helping for boasting, jam it.

Edited by minty

I'm keen if this deal is still available ? Might be a little late but i have only just started looking at a transducer system just now and found this post. Hopefully its still available ?

I'm keen if this deal is still available ? Might be a little late but i have only just started looking at a transducer system just now and found this post. Hopefully its still available ?

I bought mine for a pretty good price, I can PM you the details if you are interested.

I bought mine for a pretty good price, I can PM you the details if you are interested.

Yeah that would be great if you could. Thanks. Really keen to try something like this out in my HT room for that extra something to go with the 4 IB subwoofers.

lol yeah i know. Don't get me wrong the IB subs can absolutely shake the entire room down. It just has to be obnoxiously loud to do it and i don't like listening to it that loud nor am i really allowed too. I get complaints that its too loud. So it would be nice to have that feeling but not need to have it absolutely cranked to do it.

lol yeah i know. Don't get me wrong the IB subs can absolutely shake the entire room down. It just has to be obnoxiously loud to do it and i don't like listening to it that loud nor am i really allowed too. I get complaints that its too loud. So it would be nice to have that feeling but not need to have it absolutely cranked to do it.

I just watch Oz the Great and Powerful (Ithink thats what the movie is called) - what a sound track and the bass in that movie is amazing! I too am looking at the crowson transducers but after experiencing that movie tonight I dont think I will be adding anything to the room (well hard to say as I dont/havent tried the Crowson). I sat in the rear row for the first time and the whole thing shakes! My whole seat was moving under me from the bass......... Was it too loud no not at all it wasnt any where near reference

Interesting. I have seen that movie also and didnt remember anything of the bass in it. You must have a better subwoofer setup than mine.

Interesting. I have seen that movie also and didnt remember anything of the bass in it. You must have a better subwoofer setup than mine.

But you have 4 IBs?!?! The dual Seaton Submersive F2s up front with the dual SVS SB2000 in the rear fill the room amazingly - the room doesnt lack bass thats a fact!

My 4 IB subs are only 12" ones though. Wow you have 2 submercives. That's like if I where to have 4 18" sub drivers plus you have another 2 SVS subs in the back. Impressive. That setup would easily out do my humble rig.lol

Hence the need for transducers.

Also i have to EQ my subwoofers due to room modes. So at 31Hz i have a 6db peak due to the room. My EQ is set to flatten that out but now i don't get the shaking affect from the subwoofers at 31Hz as they are now only getting 1/4 the power they where before EQ. I can hear the subwoofers just fine at 31Hz just cant feel them as they are not moving much to create the SPL because of the room mode that's boosting that frequency a heap.

With no EQ the subs shake great. But the bass sounds boomy and uneven due to the room.

Now with the transducers i will be able to get the feeling back with my flat sounding bass. :phone: