Sign in to follow this  
The D-Train

Fs Adelaide Sony 91Cm Crt Hd Tv

Selling my old but reliable KVEH36M31 HD 91 cm Widescreen CRT TV.

Cost $6300- in the day

Still working perfectly after 12 years.

any reasonable offers considered.

text to 0407601737

Good Luck with the sale

Great for gaming and stop burn in on your regular set etc..

I gave my Grundig 105cm ($8250 new) away for free to a TV enthusiast at Two Wells - he has over 90 TVs in his collection!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By olegau
      Item: Yamaha AX-596 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
      Price: 370
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The amp is in good working order with a remote control, recently was refurbished.

AX-596 has been reviewed favorably by TNT audio and Brit and German mags. The Brit mags rated it better than Arcam, Linn etc.

Yamaha AX- 596 Stereo amplifer in good visual condition and superb sound quality.

The AX-596 is rated at 100 watts rms per channel with super low distortion figures. Phono input, CD and AUX, tone controls and CD direct bypass mode.  

Specifications

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.008%

Damping factor: 320

Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 92dB (MM), 110dB (line)

Channel separation: 50dB (line)

Output: 150mV (line), 1V (Pre out)

Dimensions: 435 x 151 x 396mm

Weight: 11kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By scumbag
      Item: HiFi-Tuning | Supreme³ Copper Fuse | 38mm mm - 2.5A slow blow

Price: $60 including postage. I will give donation to SNA once sold. 

Item Condition: Perfect.

Reason for selling: Bought the wrong value ;(

Payment Method: Pickup or postage- Paypal.

Extra Info: 

Objectivitist trigger warning.

HIFI tuning have done tests against other standard and "audiophile" fuses here to illustrate that there are measurable differences between fuses: http://www.hifi-tuning.com/pdf/wlfr.eng.pdf
      I have some of the silver variants of these and the sound is vert detailed but can be a bit upfront in the wrong setup. I assume that the Copper Ultimate gives a warmer sound than the silver variations and their marketing seems to support that.

- Caps consisting of Cardas Low Eddy Copper, gold plated
      - Black ceramic body with special filler
      - Straight melting wire consisting of pure Cardas copper
      - Cryogenically treated
      - Demagnetized

Pictures: They looks scruffy but it's dust.

• By Gremrock
      Item: Musical Fidelity V Dac II (Version 2), Van Den Hul DigiCoupler Coax Cable, 4m Premium HDMI Cable
      Price:  $200 FOR DAC --- $95 FOR VDH Coax --- $75 for HDMI Respectively, including post.
      Item Condition: Very Good --- Good --- Brand New
      Reason for selling: Sold Transport (Buying CD player), never got around to needing the long HDMI lead, projector Idea fell apart.
      Extra Info:

Musical Fidelity V Day version 2, USB , COAX, OPTICAL Inputs. Very nice sound, honestly could have been happy to keep it for sound, but want a single box CD player for simplicity.
      Coax lead was used between transport and dac, and not needed anymore. Appears to still be a current model and is $189 new. - https://www.theaudioexperts.com.au/product/van-den-hul-the-digi-coupler/ - I think it's 
      HDMI Lead is the platinum series from Crest, I've had it in a box for a while, box says it supports 4K, 3D ETC so should suit all current formats. These were Around $200 new, but I just don't need a 4M cable, so have invested in a 2M to go to TV (No space for a projector in our house).

• By palexsia
      Item:  Aurorasound Vida phono stage LCR 
      Price: $5000
      Item Condition: brand new 
      Reason for selling: using Wavac and Shindo 
      Extra Info: this is a winner of Analog grand Prix award 2019 in Japan .  Made in Japan 220-240V , 50-60 hz . 2 chassis one is the phono equalizer and one is power supply , this one has option XLR output which cost extra $500 usd . sale completed with box , instruction book .... still under warranty for 11 months . This phono belong to my friend anyone interested please contact me . Rrp is $5500 with xlr about $8100 plus shipping and tax ..... so asking at $5000 is way off market value , lots of saving . 

• By RichardMak
      Item: Jensen Transformers CI-2RR ISO-MAX Stereo Audio Input Ground Isolator - Hum and Buzz Eliminator
      Price: $190 + $15 postage
      Item Condition: mint condition
      Reason for selling: NLR

Extra Info: The CI-2RR not only eliminates annoying hum and buzz caused by ground loops but also enhances audio quality by reducing spectral contamination due to ultrasonic and RF interference.

Website: https://www.jensen-transformers.com/product/ci-2rr/
      https://www.jensen-transformers.com/home-theater/isolators/

Around A$320 RRP