Hi guys, up 4 sale as new Paradigm sub 12, Piano gloss black in colour, perfect condition only 20-30hrs use max. Rated at 1700wrms/3400max, absolutely sexy looking thing. I had a change in direction and no longer require this sexy brute. Also comes with a PBK calibration kit which was purchased seperately. Auditions welcome. Retail just for sub in piano gloss black $3700, sell $1950ono with free overnight delivery.

* i also have a Emotiva XPA-5 channel amp 4 sale (brand spanking new) hooked it up for a couple of hours just to audition it. Only selling as i had a change in direction with the cimema room. These are $940 Australian dollars ($899US) plus $295 to freight to Australia = $1235 which is a bargain , selling for $1150 delivered sent with TNT overnight delivery! (dont have to wait weeks from America).

Edited by bmwheath

Hello Bmwheath,

Is it the same Paradigm Sub12 you bought off TheWolf for 1900$ ONO? Did you use it at all?

http://www.dtvforum....howtopic=132545

Hi lonewolf. Yes it is the Sub i bought from (thewolf), i used it for about 5 mins. I already have 4 X 10'' subs in my theatre room and was going to replace them all with the Paradigm Sub12. Unfortunately i love the massive output from my 4 10'' ported subs that a single sub just cant quiet match. Dont get me wrong i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paradigm SUB12 and i think im making a BIG mistake by selling it as it is the best sub i have ever had! The sub12 puts out big very accurate hard hitting bass, amazingly built and very sexy looking sub (even my wife likes it, and she hates all my stereo gear so thats saying something lol ).

All my subs are at the front of the room about 40cms off the wall, i have a small room so im limited for space. The paradigm Sub12 is a ported sub ( an amazing sub ) but i only bought it to see if it would outperform (SPL wise) than the 4 X 10'' subs i already have. The Paradigm definately goes loud especially rated at 1700wrms/3400max and is the best sub i have ever heard very tight and accurate and also goes very low (about 16hz from memory)

* Sorry, its a sealed sub my mistake there.

Price drop $1850 delivered! Includes the Perfect bass kit as well!

I can hold this with a deposit if you need a week or 2 to gather your funds, im in no rush.

Edited by bmwheath

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...