• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drainer2011
      Item: Dynaudio Focus 200XDs + Connect box and Iso pucks x8
      Price: $5300
      Item Condition: Used. Near brand new no marks at all.
      Reason for selling: Have a new born and have moved in with the in-laws, haven’t been using them. Will be upgrading to larger setup in a year or so.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:In perfect condition. Connect box and iso pucks included in price. Price negotiable within reason.

RRP when purchased in 2017 was
      Dynaudio Focus 200XDs- $7499
      Connect Box- $699
      Iso Pucks x 8 -$320

Photos:
      Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mmv
      Item: Audeze isine 20 headphones
      Price: $600 + postage at cost (don't have original box, but can pack well)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer using
      Extra Info: I got these as warranty replacement iSine20's at the start of 2018 (while I was living in Canada). One of the drivers stopped working in the original pair (not for any good reason), and they were replaced with a new set. These have been used a few times since then with an audioquest dragonfly red. They sound even better with better amplification (chord mojo, or a dedicated amplifier). Absolutely beautiful sound!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mmv
      Item:  Screen Technics - CinemaTech Premium Chain Drive Screen - 120 inch (16:9)
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: Screen in good condition, chain broken - needs simple repair (have replacement chain)
      Reason for selling: Switched to a motorised screen due to kids!
      Extra Info: Bought this from Len Wallis about 5 years ago. Was used for 3-4 years. After the advent of children, I figured I should move to a motorised screen. We did try shortening the chain and using a connector link first (installers from Len Wallis), however these did not run through the drive belt very well. I sourced a replacement chain from ScreenTechnics (via Len Wallis) and can talk anyone through the steps to switch it into the screen.

Local pickup only.

• By alejomach
      Item: Ortofon Cartridge Digital Scale DS-1
      Price: $120
      Item Condition: Good - Perfect working condition
      Reason for selling: Not using it
      Extra Info: I believe it I used it only a couple of times. Bought it from someone else in this forum a few years ago. It has some stains on metal part which does not affect working condition. Comes with working batteries.

• By coolhand
      Item: Moon Audio Blue Dragon Balanced TRRS Head Phone Cable, 1.5m - inc. unbalanced 3.5mm adaptor
      Price: $100 ($255 RRP.)
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: 
      Can ship to anyone, anywhere, at purchasers expense !

Terminated at amp end only
      This cable has a 3.5mm TRRS plug at the amp end and is supplied with a 3.5mm Stereo adaptor so it can also be used with unbalanced sources.
      The headphone end is unterminated and is dressed so that it can be used to directly re-wire headphones, or could have plugs soldered to suit any requirement.

The Blue Dragon Headphone Cable has been designed with Ultra Pure Single Crystal Copper conductors using the Ohno Continuous Casting Process.
      It is a good fit if you want to improve clarity and dynamics of your headphones and do not want to add coloration. 

Photos: