Fs 2 Full Width Rolls Of Black Fidelio Velvet For Sale.

Brand new in boxes and sealed. 31.7 metre roll $1426 and 33.4 metre roll $1503 ($45 per lineal metre)

I have these 2 rolls only and 1 other roll which has about 25 metres on it. After these are gone, there will be no more full width rolls coming into Australia.

If you want to have the blackest possible theatre room, this material is the answer.

Will not cut into rolls for smaller quantities! Full rolls being sold as is.

PM if interested.

I did not know that you previously sold this per metre and could not acquire the Fidelio in Australia! I ended up buying 8 metres of a double velvet from spotlight while it was 40% off. Please let me know if you do end up resorting to selling it by the metre as I will buy 10 metres of it. Thanks, Brett

I did not know that you previously sold this per metre and could not acquire the Fidelio in Australia! I ended up buying 8 metres of a double velvet from spotlight while it was 40% off. Please let me know if you do end up resorting to selling it by the metre as I will buy 10 metres of it. Thanks, Brett

Will let you know, but we've never sold it in the past per metre. These rolls are a one off and are non backed without glue backing.

We did have some full width fidelio a couple of years ago but it was damaged in transit and had the glue backing on it, was hard to get any continual metreage without bad flaws in it.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 5 years later...