Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

Fs 2 Full Width Rolls Of Black Fidelio Velvet For Sale.

Brand new in boxes and sealed. 31.7 metre roll $1426 and 33.4 metre roll $1503 ($45 per lineal metre)

I have these 2 rolls only and 1 other roll which has about 25 metres on it. After these are gone, there will be no more full width rolls coming into Australia.

If you want to have the blackest possible theatre room, this material is the answer.

Will not cut into rolls for smaller quantities! Full rolls being sold as is.

PM if interested.

I did not know that you previously sold this per metre and could not acquire the Fidelio in Australia! I ended up buying 8 metres of a double velvet from spotlight while it was 40% off. Please let me know if you do end up resorting to selling it by the metre as I will buy 10 metres of it. Thanks, Brett

I did not know that you previously sold this per metre and could not acquire the Fidelio in Australia! I ended up buying 8 metres of a double velvet from spotlight while it was 40% off. Please let me know if you do end up resorting to selling it by the metre as I will buy 10 metres of it. Thanks, Brett

Will let you know, but we've never sold it in the past per metre. These rolls are a one off and are non backed without glue backing.

We did have some full width fidelio a couple of years ago but it was damaged in transit and had the glue backing on it, was hard to get any continual metreage without bad flaws in it.

Are you still going to be selling your screens with fidelio?

Are you still going to be selling your screens with fidelio?

Yes of course, we get stacks of that but it's slitted into narrow coils, not full width.

Sorry, 48 inches or 122cm thats with some salvage each side, about 15-20mm each side.

Do you sell the coil velvet by the metre?

No only when we have 2nds and people want it for DIY projects.

33.4 metre roll is now sold pending payment.

For those doing DIY, we have some 4 inch wide rolls (101mm) for sale by the metre.

how much $/metre?

DTV forum special $6 per metre plus express post bag anywhere in oz.

PM sent

Both rolls are now sold, thanks.

This advertisement has automatically expired (30 Days).

It may now be relisted if still available.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sakabatou
      Item: Oyaide Neo D+ USB 2.0 Class-S Cable (1m) A-B
      Price: $50 + postage if required
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition with packaging
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      An excellent budget upgrade cable
      https://www.storedj.com.au/oyaide-neo-d-usb-2-0-class-s-cable-1m

Item: QED Reference HDMI Cable 1M
      Price: $120
      Extra Info:
      Also an excellent i2s cable for the LVDS format
      https://www.deniswhitehomecinema.com.au/qed-reference-high-grade-hdmi-cable.html

Item: SUPRA HD5 High Speed HDMI Cables 0.5m length
      Price: $60 + postage if required
      Extra Info:
      Short length makes it perfect for use as an LVDS i2s interconnect

• By candyflip
      * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

PLEASE VISIT my BUSHFIRE RELIEF thread to continue the fundraising there (we are up over $200 now, thank you) and to combine postage with this sale.

Supertramp - Breakfast In America – 1979 Japanese w/OBI (AMP6034 A&M) NM/VG.  Amazing strong cover with perfect OBI, 4-page colour booklet & 2-page b/w insert with lyrics in japanese. Wax has some marks but should play nicely as always.  $40

The Amazing Bud Powell - Volume 1 - vinyl LP 1983 Japan MONO no OBI (Blue Note BLP-1503)  VG++/VG+. Super nice OG copy with insert and tight factory shrink, 98% on. Blue Note hype sticker top right on shrink.  Fantastic copy in great condition. Excellent cover and nice record with only a few light marks.  $35

Gil Evans - There Comes A Time - 1976 Japanese vinyl with OBI (RVP6033 RCA) VG++/VG+. Cover immaculate and OBI & insert both great. Only lightest whisps on the vinyl. Includes David Sanborn, Howard Johnson, Billy Harper and Ryo Kawasaki.  $26

Bud Powell Trio - Bud Powell - 1978 Japanese MONO vinyl w/OBI (YW-7801-RO Royal Roost) VG+/VG++. Gorgeous inky black and shiny vinyl without a mark, inlcuding insert. Cover has a white cat scratch across the OBI and front, which weirdly looks like it belongs there (see photo). Nice set.   $32

Def Leppard - Pyromania - 2018 EU Limited RED vinyl reissue (602567890720) VG+/NM. SEALED and NEW. One corner bend bottom left front, else immaculate. $32

Johhny Cash - 16 Biggest Hits - USA 2019 Walmart exclusive compilation (190759505212) VG+/VG++. Cover great but for one large bend across top right corner on front. Wax is perfect - no marks.  $32

Nick Drake – Treasury – 2014 repress (602547000569) BRAND NEW & SEALED. A true collection in the basic sense, this is single-disc LP with notes written by Peter Paphides, specifically for this vinyl release. Contains songs primarily from Drake's three primary albums, with a few tracks taken from Made to Love Magic. Both the words and music on this release further illustrate the great depth and passion of Drake's songwriting among the canon of his recordings from 1969 to 1972, the year Pink Moon debuted.  $38

Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left - 2013 new SINGLE black vinyl EU pressing in gatefold. (602537347568) SEALED and new. Remastered from high resolution digital source by the album's original engineer, John Wood at Abbey Road Studios. Released in the UK 30th September 2013. Includes Digital Download.  $35

Alison Krauss & Union Station – Paper Airplane – 2011 black vinyl gatefold  (011661066519) BRAND NEW and SEALED in plastic over. Deluxe 180gm press. W/download.  $35

Supertramp - Breakfast In America - New MOFI numbered gatefold repress (821797147118) VG+/VG++. Sensational album has never sounded better. Ltd numbered edition (#6529) just small split along top edge in middle on back cover (looks absolutely fine in Blake sleeve) otherwise as NEW, no inserts but record with ZERO noise or sounds other than the music.  $50

Queen - The Game - 2018 US half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED NM/NM with hype sticker. Perfect retail copy.   $35

Big Star - Radio City - Europe 2016 Back to Black press (888072317321) SEALED NM/NM. Perfect retail copy. Great album!  $35

CD's/SHM's

Steven Wilson - To The Bone - Japanese CD 2017 Japanese w/OBI (4582214516905) SEALED & BRAND NEW. 6-panel Digipak with 16-page booklet + black & white 12-page Japanese booklet. $45

Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced – Japanese 2013 CD w/OBI (sicp 30001) SEALED and BRAND NEW. Limited Edition reissue, remastered, Stereo and Mono mixes, Blu-Spec CD2. Cardboard sleeve (mini LP) reissue from Jimi Hendrix and The Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format (compatible with standard CD players). Features 2009 remaster.   $45

Metallica – Master of Puppets – Japanese SHM-CD 2018 w/OBI (UICR-1139)  SEALED and BRAND NEW. Reissue, remastered SHM-CD. Jewel case with transparent tray, 8-page original booklet in English, 12-page booklet in Japanese, OBI-strip.  $42

David Bowie – Aladdin Sane – 2014 Japanese CD w/OBI (WPCR-80089) SEALED and BRAND NEW. Reissue and remastered.  $38

* * * * UNDER $20 Final Vinyl BIN  * * * *

Ike & Tina Turner - Feel Good - 1972 Japanese OG gatefold w/RUBY coloured wax (LLP-80611)  VG++/VG+. Very heavy cardstock cover, looks great, no OBI. 2 x great OIS. Record is lovely, with some light whisps only.   $19

Paul Revere & The Raiders - The Spirit Of 67 - 2015 Friday Music Ltd translucent RED vinyl in gatefold (829421939504) VG+/VG++. Cover has a bend top left front corner only,and perfect vinyl. Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, pressed at RTI.   $19

Janet Jackson - Control: The Remixes - 2019 US repress on 2LP black vinyl (602577867422)  VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for some edgewear, and split along bottom edge of 3-4cms. OIS all good, and two slightly marked discs that play great.   $18

• By Philmac
      Item: AVID SEQUEL SP Turntable, AVID PELLERE Phono stage, Origin Live Conqueror MK3 c Tonearm, Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC cartridge, AVID TT cover.
      Price: $16000 ono
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Moving overseas
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: The equipment is 18 months old with exception to the tonearm which is 6 months old and all is in perfect working order and has hardly been used. The cartridge has 200 hrs use at most, all comes with original boxes. Will split.
      Turntable - $9000 ono SOLD
      Phono stage - $2200 ono
      Tonearm - $3000 ono SOLD
      Cartridge - $2000 ono SOLD
      Turntable cover - $200 ono SOLD

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By BMC Audio Visual
      Item: Pair of Demo Perreaux 750P Mono Block Power Amplifiers
      Price: $9,500 for the pair SPECIAL
      Item Condition: Excellent, As New Condition Display Stock
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is the current model with a RRP of $18,000.

The holy grail of power amplifiers, a tasty pair of mono-blocks from one of New Zealand’s finest audio manufacturer Perreaux. 
      Continuous Power Output: min 750Wrms into 8Ω, min 1300Wrms into 4Ω.
      The 750P is a high quality, reference quality mono-block hifi audio power amplifier, incorporating true-balanced circuit topology and a massive custom designed toroid power supply.

The bi-polar transistors used in the 750P are operating in Class-A. This avoids the crossover notch distortion and the resulting odd-order harmonics present, to some degree, in all other classes of operation. The devices used in the 750P output stage are MOSFETs, with high quiescent current circuitry, run in the equivalent of Class-A to 10 watts. Beyond this point the output class is Class-AB.

2 pairs of binding posts make bi-wiring speakers very simple.
      Multiple Protection Systems, isolated from all signal carrying circuits via opto-couplers.
      The 750P utilises soft start circuitry to protect fuses and/or circuit breakers.

The mono blocks are demonstration units used exclusively in-house, sold with the original packaging. They are in excellent condition.
      To suit large and/or hard to drive loudspeakers. Caution advised as these are extremely powerful amplifiers.

Specifications
      Continuous Power Output: min 750Wrms into 8Ω, min 1300Wrms into 4Ω
      Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N):   Typically 0.008% @ 1kHz into 8Ω, 20Hz to 20kHz, <0.04% into 8Ω
      Frequency Response: 20Hz to 25kHz, ±0.25dB
      Signal to Noise Ratio, Rated Output (unweighted): 100dB
      Dynamic Headroom (rated with music): >1.1dB
      Maximum Current Output: 160A
      Damping Factor: >700 @ 1kHz into 8Ω
      Input Impedance: Unbalanced 22kΩ, Balanced 3.3kΩ
      Input Sensitivity: Unbalanced  1.50Vrms, Balanced ±0.77Vrms
      Dimensions: W 430mm, H 186mm, D 497mm
      Weight: 31.0kg (68.3lb) each

• By crisis
      Item: Primare CD22

Price: $800 ono (donation to SNA)
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: upgrade to  Primare CD35
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Reboot with another price drop of this player. I bought this new from Atmosphere Audio around two years ago. I had a loan CD32 until it was delivered and I was a bit concerned I would be stepping down however the option of setting the sample frequency meant that at 192kHz I could not really notice any significant difference. I have been more than happy with it and would not have considered anything else however I have been procrastinating about a streamer and have decided pruchase a CD35 with Prisma.

It has been kept in a smoke free, animal free, kid free room and presents as new.

This player has been almost exclusively operated by remote so there has been minimal contact by hand.

Auditions welcome.

Comes in original box and packing with remote.

I am in Adelaide but I am happy to organize postage at buyers expense. (Quoted Auspost approx $55 to Vic)

Replacement on the way so down to $900 plus freight

From website
      It incorporates a dedicated CD-transport with a considerable five second buffer memory in order to provide the best jitter suppression and protection from mechanical shock. Operation can be customized by choosing the preferred sample frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz or 192kHz. Comprehensive outputs include unbalanced RCA analogue, together with SPDIF and TOSLINK digital outputs. The CD22 will also play and control MP3 or WMA files via USB or disc.
      Specifications
      Mechanism Asatech 8210.B01-02, Sanyo SF-P101N D/A converter 1x PCM1792, 24/192 kHz Analogue outputs 1 pair RCA, 2.1 Vrms Output impedance RCA 100 &911; Digital outputs 1x S/PDIF (RCA); 1x optical (TOSLINK) Frequency response 20Hz – 20 kHz -0.5dB Signal to Noise 20Hz – 20kHz unweighted -100dB THD + N 20Hz – 20kHz <0.01% Inputs USB interface; IR input 3.5mm; RS232; Trigger in/out 3.5mm Power consumption Standby 0.3W; Operation 25W Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 375 x 106 mm Net weight 10.5 kg Gross weight 13 kg Colour  Titanium  
      http://www.hifi-review.com/150595-primare-cd22.html

https://www.hifichoicemag.com/content/primare-i22-integrated-and-and-cd22-cd-player-£1250-ea
      http://www.ultrahighendreview.com/primare-cd22-cd-player/