Denon 4810 In Silver For Sale

How would this compare to the 4311..

From memory demon released an upgrade pack for the 4810. Hdmi 1.4 3d compatible and xt32. Is that correct guys?

Yep,

• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (including Audyssey Pro)
  • Audyssey DSX Surround Processing
  • Dolby PLIIz Surround Processing
  • 3D Video Pass-through via HDMI

Strange that my post count is not higher - I have not posted since 2010 but have done so previously. I can search my previous posts.

that would be for member Oldknees and you are posting under oldknees2 who only registered 5 days ago!

Yep - i think your right - I'm also the old oldknees, the knees are just older now. No upgrade pack on mine - looking at my original post I must have purchased this around mid 2010. Got it via KEC in Singapore, like everyone else at the time.

Wolfman. I suppose you will have to do your own research on the 4810. I know that many forum members recommended this as amongst the very best a few yrs ago. I'm located in Newcastle. But I have the box and it could be couriered I guess. Price? I think in Aus the RRP was $6000. Can't remember exactly but cost about $3500? from Singapore at the time. Say $1700?.

Maybe some knowledgable forum members would like to offer an opinion?

Yep,

• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (including Audyssey Pro)
  • Audyssey DSX Surround Processing
  • Dolby PLIIz Surround Processing
  • 3D Video Pass-through via HDMI

Bbar I don't think any upgrade pack on the 4810 maybe thinking 5810/avc-a1hda which became avc-a1hda3D. The model was a limited release and the upgrades were a limited run as well.

[quote name=:)' timestamp='1363928502' post='1874101]

Bbar I don't think any upgrade pack on the 4810 maybe thinking 5810/avc-a1hda which became avc-a1hda3D. The model was a limited release and the upgrades were a limited run as well.

Doh yes, right again, had wrong model!

It has 3D and hdmi 1.4a.

It has Audyssey XT and not XT32.

Edited by bbar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...