Sign in to follow this  
melani

How To Start Kogan Tv Without A Remote Control ?

I have kogan 46" which someone gave me. Its an old style flat screen(digital), but I have no remote control for it. Is there any way to start the screen without the remote control ? I can not see any control panel at the front or rear of this model.

I have kogan 46" which someone gave me. Its an old style flat screen(digital), but I have no remote control for it. Is there any way to start the screen without the remote control ? I can not see any control panel at the front or rear of this model.

Model #?

All panels have some kind of controls on the panel itself... most new ones are hard to find and are often just a touch sensor style button. Try pressing around the "on" light...

JSmith :ninja:

Worse comes to worse, you should be able to pick up a remote for probably somewhere between $30 and $80...

As mentioned look again. At the very least every TV has a power button. Sometimes you need to hit a channel button to actually turn it on though. They'll be there somewhere.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Most sets power up if you press a channel (up or down) button. Also, buy a $20 unniversal and find the code on the net.

Try for the manual here...

http://www.kogan.com/au/lgcy-user-manuals/

Failing that contact Kogan's.

Good Luck :hmm:

Same problem & no one will reply. We returned an unworkable remote months ago & never received replacement.

Unplugged socket at wall yesterday & now nothing will work.

Now apparently you have to perform a usb upgrade?????