Confirmation Of New Foxtel Movies And What Your Not Getting!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just rang foxtel up again to get the catchup & download fixed as it was not working. MGM will be signed up in a few weeks but their movies will not be on premier, & premier will have movies from 2010 - 2011.

They claim the only time the older movies only appear on premier when they need to fill in a gap in the time slot..........

MGM will be signed up in a few weeks but their movies will not be on premier,

What does that mean? With SkyNZ they have a dedicated MGM channel so I wonder if the same is being arranged/negotiated for Foxtel. Or maybe there really aren't any MGM only movies premiering anymore and hence can only be shown on the other channels?

So only Disney pictures left (of the major studios)? This must be a certainty for Foxtel to secure one way or the other given Disney pictures has the blockbuster movies for the key Family/Kids demographic.

the mgm movies are going to be shown on the other channels as they are the older movies, the foxtel guy I spoke to claimed all the movie channels have signed up but it will take a little bit of time to set things up. He mentioned the disney channels having most of the newer movies.

According to tvtonight.com.au movies are now available on foxtel go. I checked this morning and it wasn't on mine. Also, foxtel go is coming to pc, Mac, iPod, iPhone and Android LOL soon.

What's Foxtel version of COMING! like how hard is it to implement Android when it was available for the Olympics on my tablet?

cheers laurie

Just received Feb magazine - no OSCAR on any of the channels? It used to be in STAR PIC!! We are very annoyed. I thought at least Foxtel would have sign up for the Oscars especially they are playing all the awards - BAFTA, SAG etc. And the Premier Movies are awful for next month. Is Avengers - Disney pictures? We are still awating for them to show.

Just received Feb magazine - no OSCAR on any of the channels? It used to be in STAR PIC!! We are very annoyed. I thought at least Foxtel would have sign up for the Oscars especially they are playing all the awards - BAFTA, SAG etc. And the Premier Movies are awful for next month. Is Avengers - Disney pictures? We are still awating for them to show.

Look again, there is even a full page ad for the Oscars.

according to david know, the tv tonight blog he runs, foxtel won't be airing the 2013 oscars(unlike the past 3-4 years where starpics did).

As for the avengers, yeah it is a disney film, won't be on foxtel movies until foxtel and disney come to an agreement(nothing as of yet), doodlefeatures was right about the promo for the avengers and movie one, might of been december last year when I saw the same promo.

Will the Oscars be on commercial channel 9?

What's the point if it is on Ch9 Starpics started around midday and by the time ch9 aires it that night most of the media would have it plastered all over the place with results just spoils it

cheers laurie