Sign in to follow this  
Shocked

Calling All Reviewers

Calling all would be movie critics...

My name is Charlie and I work for Shock Entertainment. We have a range of Blu Ray titles that I would be happy to send review copies in return for an honest an impartial review on this forum. Upcoming blu ray titles for July include;

Peter Gabriel; Secret World

Duran Duran: A Diamond In The Mind

Bachman & Turner: Live In The Roseland Ballroom

We also have a number of upcoming titles for September, including natural history documentaries and entertainment shows. If you are interested please get in touch with your details and I will arrange to have a copy sent to you.

i tried to pm you but it would not let me i think you need to get your post count up mate. but i would be very keen to review natural history and entertainment blu rays for your company

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dacman
      Item: OPPO 4k blu ray player
      Price: 800 ONO
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: upgraded/surplus/need the money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,COD Only
      Extra Info: Selling my as new OPPO 4k blu ray player. I purchased this on 11/05/17 and it has only played 1 dvd and 3 or 4 cds. Plays flawlessly and beautifully a superb player. I liked it so much I purchased the 205 hence the 203 has become surplus (and I need the money!). Demo is available if required and pick up is available from Melbourne CBD during business hours or Caroline Springs Melbourne. Tax invoice will be included for warranty purposes.

Pictures:

• By 943
      Item: a number of Blu ray, DVD and Wii empty cases
      Price: free
      Item Condition: good to excellent
      Reason for selling: no longer required - have put all the kids DVDs into CD wallets to save space
      Payment Method: Pickup only - sorry, not interested in posting
      Extra Info:
      I have 24 DVD, 14 Wii game (same size as DVD) and 36 empty Blu ray cases all in good to excellent condition to give away to a good home. A number of them have inserts for multiple discs. If no one wants them I'll drop them in the recycling bin.  
      Pictures:

• By Neilsy
      I am considering moving on my Cambridge Audio 751BD Upscaling Blu-ray player.
      Unit is located in Brisbane. I have no problem arranging and including shipping to a metro area nationwide included in the price.
      Unit was $1,299 1-2 years ago when bought.
      Looking for $650 inc delivery.
      Unit is absolutely like new, all parts present. Plays international Blu-rays.
      Will come in original box with manuals, remote, etc.
      All features and functions 100% working, no scratches or any visual, physical or operating defects.
      Potential reason for sale: to fund Oppo BDP-105D that I'm considering which I want for the 32bit DACs and "4k" upscaling.
      Sonically this unit is impressive, I run analogue audio out as you get 5 x Wolfson 24-bit DACs across 7.1 channels that was as opposed to I think just 1 that runs across if you use HDMI.
      It loads fast and you will still get many years out of it. Latest firmware is loaded on it.
      Review the specs for yourself....
      http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/azur-751bd-universal-upsampling-blu-ray-player

• By firefly0071
      Item: The Deer Hunter Blu Ray Version
      Price:  $9 incl postage
      Item Condition: Mint  watched once
      Reason for selling: only watch a movie once
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

The Deer Hunter is a 1978 American epic war drama film co-written and directed by Michael Cimino about a trio of Russian American steelworkers whose lives were changed forever after they fought in the Vietnam War. The three soldiers are played by Robert De Niro, Christopher Walken, and John Savage, with John Cazale (in his final role), Meryl Streep, and George Dzundza playing supporting roles. The story takes place in Clairton, Pennsylvania, a small working class town on the Monongahela River south of Pittsburgh, and in Vietnam.
      The film was based in part on an unproduced screenplay called The Man Who Came to Play by Louis Garfinkle and Quinn K. Redeker, about Las Vegas and Russian roulette. Producer Michael Deeley, who bought the script, hired writer/director Michael Cimino who, with Deric Washburn, rewrote the script, taking the Russian roulette element and placing it in the Vietnam War. The film went over-budget and over-schedule, and ended up costing $15 million. The scenes depicting Russian roulette were highly controversial after the film's release.
      The film won five Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director for Michael Cimino, and Best Supporting Actor for Christopher Walken, and marked Meryl Streep's first Academy Award nomination (for Best Supporting Actress); she would go on to become the most nominated actor in history. In 1996 it was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant", and was named the 53rd greatest American film of all time by the American Film Institute in 2007 in their 10th Anniversary Edition of the AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies list.[4]
      Pictures:

• By mpearce38
      Item: Panasonic PWT520 Blu Ray Player , Twin TV Tuner and HDD recorder
      Price: $150 (neg)
      Item Condition: 7/10 - Has small dent on top panel does not effect operation
      Reason for selling: Not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Had this for a few years in my listening room but not really being used anymore 

Pictures: