Fs: Yamaha 500 Series 5.1 Or 7.1 Speaker Package Brand New

Hi all,

I have a brand new Yamaha 500 Series Surround Speaker Package (Black) for sale. I have just updated my speakers so have no need (or room!) for this speaker package at home. A picture of the actual speakers can be seen below.

The Yamaha 500 Series is one of Yamaha's premium models and perform wonderfully for both music and movies.

You can read all about the speaker package here (scroll down linked page to see description of all the speakers included in the package):

http://au.yamaha.com...=product_lineup

All speakers are brand new in sealed boxes and are Australian stock, not grey import. They are all current models.

The 5.1 Speaker Package Includes:

1 pair NS-500 Floorstanding Front Speakers

1 x NS-C500 Centre Speaker

1 pair NS-B500 Surround/Rear Speakers

1 x NS-SW500 Subwoofer

Add extra pair(s) of NS-B500 Surround/Rear speakers for 7.1 or 9.1 configuration.

* 5.1 Configuration RRP $4,896. Asking $2,000

* 7.1 Configuration RRP $5,895. Asking $2,400

* 9.1 Configuration RRP $6,894. Asking $2,800

Pickup from western Sydney or same day courier within Sydney metro is available, or I can deliver them personally to most Sydney metro areas.

They can also be shipped anywhere in Australia via courier. Please contact me via PM and provide your postcode and I will get back to you with a shipping cost.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Happy to chat over the phone as well if you wish.

2012-03-16195456.jpg

Edited by nickows

• 6 years later...