Hi All,

Due to a change I am making with my set up, I am offering my Primare SP 32 Processor for sale.

This has been by far the best processor I own, hands down. I need to free up some money for a change in speakers. This piece is perfect and I will probably get another one down the track. Is is flawless both sonically and in operation. It was purchased from a local Melb retailer. RRP is $6k

I am offering this for the price of: $4000

I have the box and all accessories and happy to ship Aus wide at buyers expense.

Details:

www.primare.net/product.asp?ProductID=27

Hi Matthew. It just locks on to HDMI signals well with no drop outs, posps, clicks etc. The sound quality is the most important aspect though, and it is awesome. Great flexibility with set up and assigning inputs. No video scaling is also a bonus. It just passes through exactly what it receives.

Have you heard one?

Thanks, no I haven't, but have always read good things, if I was in Melbourne I would have liked to have had a listen. I recently upgraded to Active Mains and looking to go active all round so have been investigating Pre options and appreciate the feedback

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am willing to part with this beautiful price of equipment for around $3600

I now am going a pure analogue path and just not using this to its full potential.

Please let me know if you are interested. It is in perfectcondition

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...