' Complete Indiana Jones Blu-Ray Collection' .............

Just tried it in the lounge room Blu-ray player and it does the same thing.

Must be a faulty disc.

Hopefully I can find the receipt.

Thanks for your help.

How do I edit older posts? Im trying to edit some of my selling posts as some items are gone but the edit button doesnt appear at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Georgie81

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I edit older posts? Im trying to edit some of my selling posts as some items are gone but the edit button doesnt appear at the bottom.

You can only do this for a certain amount of time as a standard member. Once you go over a large number of posts that time is increased.

JSmith :ninja:

You can only do this for a certain amount of time as a standard member. Once you go over a large number of posts that time is increased.

JSmith :ninja:

Correct, you have 24 hours from the initial post to edit, full editing privilege comes after around 2764 posts............

well watched the first hour of Raiders tonight (US release arrived today) and anyone giving this 5 for video is clearly smoking something not permitted by the authorities, do like the AQ thus far..............

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried it in the lounge room Blu-ray player and it does the same thing.

Must be a faulty disc.

Hopefully I can find the receipt.

Thanks for your help.

Are you using a sony player i had trouble with mine too but played ok in the playstation i think a firmware update on sony player may be needed cheers muri

My limited edition set finally arrived from Amazon UK. Unfortunately the cardboard used to construct the box is a little soft - "fortunately" the slightly crushed corner faces into the bookshelf, so you can't see it when it's on the shelf. Decided it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back to get a replacement. The contents on the other hand are all very nice - the grail diary in particular looks great. This evening I'll get a chance to check out Raiders - looking forward to it!

Oh - I noticed yesterday that the price of the limited edition set has increased by 20 pounds on Amazon UK over what I paid for it back in June. Glad I pre-ordered!

• 1 month later...

I got the USA version for Christmas, and sat down with Raiders last night. Have to say I would rate the PA 4.5 stars - for a film of its age it is in great shape after the restoration. Pretty sharp right through, was very impressed. Audio excellent also.

Not at all impressed with the packaging though, a scratch on the disc meant it paused at about 55 mins and again at 61 minutes. Had to stop the disc and start again both times, which meant going through all the load up and menus both times.

Amazon replacing it for me, but geez I hope it comes without scratches this time.

• 9 months later...