Sign in to follow this  
skin

Is My Elektra Theatron Dead!?

This is so cruel. As a cat owner I can't beleve all these negative comments. :ninja: just kidding :)

Never tasted cat but then again maybe I have as I love Vietnamese cuisine.

No issues with cats here, enjoy them steamed, fried or char broiled................ :ninja:
Edited by Crist

... As a cat owner ...

~

Cat owner?

If it could talk, I think you'd find it describing the owner - servant relationship the other way around...

:winky:

I guess you could show it who's boss, and go and piss on his scratching pole...

...or kick his arse.

I pissed on a mates cat once (off a deck during a drinking session) - to my shock the cat looked up at me, winked, then lay on it's back to provide an easier target.

It must have liked the warmth I guess - quite weird though as I though cats hated water?

Tell me the cat then ran inside and jumped all over your mate's furniture. :lol:

Hehe just caught this one,

Wow one lucky cat !

Gordon / ozcal had his rotel go down on account of cat pee as well.

Thank goodness it's only Tom cats, over wise our own feline would have started wearing Naples while indoors :lol:

Skin, you need to call this guy... :ninja:

BTW, I love cats... Can't really stand dogs.. Except Beagles, Labrador, Golden Retreivers (plus some others I forgot)...

But cats are more expensive :P..

On another note.. What happens next? If a cat piss on it once, what are the chances that it will leave it's mark on it again?

My wife's a vet. Our cat pissed on the bed and in a few other places when we moved into the new house :angry2: ... Previous owners had a cat and had probably marked it's territory.

We used a product called Feliway (our little guy could be mistaken for the cat in that link) in the diffusers around the house to calm him down. When that didn't work sufficiently he went on Kitty Prozac for a month at varying doses. Our poor little cat went through a lot of stress in our move as he had to live at the practice for 5 weeks while we had the old house on the market and open for inspection. The dog in comparison went on holidays to the inlaws farm. He then came home for a few weeks after the auction and then we sent him back to the practice whilst we moved...

He's over it all now although we had to throw out the doona... and it was a really nice wool one too.

I can't get too angry at the little bugger though... He's the only other bloke in the house so we have to stick together.

Edited by blybo

My wife's a vet. Our cat pissed on the bed and in a few other places when we moved into the new house :angry2: ... Previous owners had a cat and had probably marked it's territory.

We used a product called Feliway (our little guy could be mistaken for the cat in that link) in the diffusers around the house to calm him down. When that didn't work sufficiently he went on Kitty Prozac for a month at varying doses. Our poor little cat went through a lot of stress in our move as he had to live at the practice for 5 weeks while we had the old house on the market and open for inspection. The dog in comparison went on holidays to the inlaws farm. He then came home for a few weeks after the auction and then we sent him back to the practice whilst we moved...

He's over it all now although we had to throw out the doona... and it was a really nice wool one too.

I can't get too angry at the little bugger though... He's the only other bloke in the house so we have to stick together.

Our two cats are banned from the HT room in case they decide to use the speakers or submersive grills as scratching posts. Neither have ever marked territory though. Both desexed though.

Hi guys, sorry for taking so long to update this.

The problem with my amp was and I quote, from Arthur:

"The problem with the amp was that the entire power supply PCB etc had to be replaced because of cat urine damage."

It ended up costing $200 to repair which I thought was more than reasonable.

I now cover the front of the entire entertainment unit at night to prevent repeat offences. ;)

Thanks everyone for the help,

skin.