Fox Footy Channel

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actual there is,you see if they simulcast on both channels they can only have one advertisement on both channel not separate ads for each channel if there was different content so if they show BHG on 7 and AFL on 7Mate at the same time, they can have different ads and make more money! cheers laurie
Really? I find it hard to believe that businesses/organisations would want to buy advertising on 7Mate only. Surely Seven bundle it all up in a package deal. The business/organisation wants to advertise on 7 but Ch7 throw in 7Mate and 7Two as bonuses. Edited by fairybread

I just noticed when standing up close to my D8000 Sumsung that i have some IR/Burn-In from the Fox Footy watermark.

Ohhhh, thats not good.

Those bloody solid station ID's should be banned.

Have you had burn in from the solid score graphics?

Ohhhh, thats not good.

Those bloody solid station ID's should be banned.

Have you had burn in from the solid score graphics?

Nope, its actually the 'FOX' and 'Live In HD' parts that are white that you can see.

I noticed it while i was standing close to the screen with the planner up.

Edited by SLE355

Nope, its actually the 'FOX' and 'Live In HD' parts that are white that you can see.

I noticed it while i was standing close to the screen with the planner up.

Just put mine on planner and can see the same tho i really have to look hard,cant notice when normal viewing.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone see Sam interview Demetriou on The Footy Show last night? He asked why can't 7 telecast the AFL in HD, and got the biggest roar of approval from the studio audience. Of course Demetriou dodged answering the question and just crapped on about how good the camera angles are even had a go at 9 for not telecasting the NRL in HD! He'd make a good politician :)

Yeah, it was surprising to see Newman ask about HD. He's on Foxtel, so probably just as disappointed with the crap they get fed from Se7en.

Detrimentriou just skipped past it like the politician he is......& got the NRL thing wrong - they were being broadcast in HD at one stage this year (in Melbourne anyway. Not sure if they still do).

And unlike the NRL which is only seen on channel nine for three games, the AFL has its own HD channel yet doesn't show the 4 'best' games each week in HD

7 have the 2 best games each week, Friday and Saturday night. Saturday arvo and Sunday aren't games 3 and 4.

7 have the 2 best games each week, Friday and Saturday night. Saturday arvo and Sunday aren't games 3 and 4.

Friday and saturday night might be considered the marquee timeslots, but if recent weeks are anything to go by, the cream of the crop games have been at other times

Point in case this week - saturday twilight Swans Vs Hawks

Friday and saturday night might be considered the marquee timeslots, but if recent weeks are anything to go by, the cream of the crop games have been at other times

Point in case this week - saturday twilight Swans Vs Hawks

because they did the schedule and TV commitments in November last year. its hard to get all the games right. who last November would of thought that the Swans/Hawks game would be better than Tigers/Bommers. or Collingwood/Eagles?

what the AFL consider the best 3 games in when they make the schedule in November go to FTA.