High End Audio System - System update!

Guest Bodhisattva
Interesting - I'd have to say my experience is opposite but then again I've only ever dealt with George.

I'll keep Darth's thread light & positive, so I wont comment any further publicaly.

• 3 weeks later...
I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Greg Borrowman of Australian Hi-Fi magazine about my system.

It will be on the news stands very soon - NOV/DEC 2010 issue - but won't be on their website.

The whole issue is quite a good read.......

I twigged it was yours pretty quickly DL- nice write up.

I did invite Greg but he couldn't make it. I sent him some pix and he did the interview over email.

Aussie Hi-Fi mag has a section called "Sound Travels" where they interview people about their system - as far as I have read, Oz Hi-Fi doesn't necessarily actually listen to the system being discussed.....

It's more an interview about that persons "journey" in Hi-Fi.

I must say I do hope he comes down to Radelaide some day for a listen! (and you as well!) :(

Aussie Hi-Fi mag has a section called "Sound Travels" where they interview people about their system - as far as I have read, Oz Hi-Fi doesn't necessarily actually listen to the system being discussed.....

They do sometimes :( Ask JCR33. His system has been featured in the past.

Hi Guys!

I am new here and I just wanted to ask where is a nice place to buy some vacuum tubes thanks.

My Tube:

12AX7

6SN7GT

ycire

There seems to be an echo in this place!!:P As I said in another thread, contact James here at Soundlabs Group and I'm sure he'll be able to help you with the valves you're looking for. He's in Balwyn so you're practically neighbours.:)

Cheers,

Keith

• 3 weeks later...
I did invite Greg but he couldn't make it. I sent him some pix and he did the interview over email.

It's more an interview about that persons "journey" in Hi-Fi.

I must say I do hope he comes down to Radelaide some day for a listen! (and you as well!) :P

Hi enjoyed the article, congrats on the system....

Cheers

Sam

• 5 weeks later...