Virtue Sensation - anyone in Sydney own one?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Chì? - ?? - â - c?éé?Ÿ' is a kiwi colloquialism or "slang" for "sneak another piece of kit in before the wife notices". The phrase has some other uses, such as in the pub this term might be used to describe the purchase of another round of tequilas, when plainly there have already been enough rounds.

me as well...always keen for a listen...time permitting.

@Coem - why don't you send down a pair of broken in Rose Voix TL single driver speakers while you are at it: I'm sure we would all be keen to hear them....enough that we would stump up the postage back for sure :party.

me as well...always keen for a listen...time permitting.

@Coem - why don't you send down a pair of broken in Rose Voix TL single driver speakers while you are at it: I'm sure we would all be keen to hear them....enough that we would stump up the postage back for sure :party.

You're more than welcome, mate.....I think that's a sufficient gathering of nerds chez darko! ;-)

@coem - will email you shortly. Thank you!

Running them in this week, vmhf. Let's get together next week for a proper listen. The Sensational is already showing signs of being...err...sensational.

I want to find the "catch" with this amp. How can something that uses Tripath chips sound so good? I am hoping that ZB might elucidate on the "pitfalls" of Class D (and Tripath).

I thought you were going cold turkey?? I think you are addicted long-time

So if audio gear is JD's drug, does that mean Johnny Coem is his dealer (Then that means we're his "enablers") :P

So if audio gear is JD's drug, does that mean Johnny Coem is his dealer (Then that means we're his "enablers") :P

Based on the way I have to launder my hifi funds and sneak stuff into the house, I may as well have a drug habit !!

Sounds like a great GTG. Pity I am stuck in Adelaide.

It will definitely be interesting for you guys to compare the merits of the VS as opposed to the Bel Canto, not sure if there will be a BC there on the night/day, but it would be well worth a comparison if anyone still has one .

Aplologies if the BC 300iu is sooo last year:D

Have fun guys.