Playstation 4

Destiny beta starting in a couple of weeks I think for PS4 owners. From all accounts looks like it is going to be epic and the talk on Reddit is very positive so I'll be giving it a shot. Quite tempted to pick up the white bundle they plan on releasing with Destiny!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I think I got a good deal on a Ps4 the other day from JB hi five

Console, battlefield 4, watchdogs, fifa14 at $599, extra controller for $77, 3 year replacement warranty for $75 and some bike game called trials fusion for $36 more.

Pretty happy with the machine. Seems they've ironed out the Ps3 issues, seems well laid out, easy enough to use. Dont like the piano and matte black, will get a new skin for it I think.

Fifa 14 is quite the game, dont like red cards much, where's the punch the head in the ref button!

Dick Smith have been doing great pricing via their ebay shop with the sunday discount codes so worth keeping an eye on. Ps4 was $423 delivered last sunday...

• 1 month later...
  • Volunteer

Dick Smith are doing 20% off at the Dick Smith Store on eBay | 17-21 August 2014, I just picked up a PS4 and extra controller for $463.88 del.

Edit: Use code CDICKSMITH20

Edited by Kazz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Volunteer

Destiny tomorrow. I wish I had the hype for this game that most of Earth is having at the moment. It's look good...I hope it can live up to my expectations.

Well, I dont have any hype for it at all. So thats two of us

That's three of us then..... :rofl:

Five....

Hasn't interested me from the start.

Still enjoying Titanfall (wrong console I know) although I'll be rusty as hell after we had network troubles from a dodgy modem that took a month to sort out.

Edited by Jutta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...