What Projectors Have Lens Memory

Not quite, my mitsubishi HC7000 has zoom, lens shift and anamorphic scaling + 3 memory keys

However its no long top of the tree in the Mitsubishi range with the release of the HC9000 which does 3D.

regards

Yes but does it change between scope and 16:9 image automatically or with a single button ?

I ask as this site says it is manual - http://www.projectorcentral.com/mitsubishi...ut-vs-Panasonic

Edited by bbar

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can be set to automatically detect, or you can do manually via the stored lens positions B)

My query was on claim that Mitsubishi did same as Panasonic.

I believe you are answering that the Panny does and not stating the Mit does. Correct?

Not quite, my mitsubishi HC7000 has zoom, lens shift and anamorphic scaling + 3 memory keys

However its no long top of the tree in the Mitsubishi range with the release of the HC9000 which does 3D.

regards

My apoligies to all.

I would have sworn that I had set up lens memory some time ago before the A-lens arrived. I don't use it now as I just move the A-lens in and out, however when I checked it last night I can confirm that the memory keys do not apply to the lens shift

Again apoliges it was not my intention to mislead anyone.

• 2 years later...

I am in the market for a projector with lens memory. With this thread being really old i guess there will be more projectors out there with this function. I couldnt find a list on google. Can someone please give me a list of the projectors that have lens memory.

I am in the market for a projector with lens memory. With this thread being really old i guess there will be more projectors out there with this function. I couldnt find a list on google. Can someone please give me a list of the projectors that have lens memory.

All of the current JVC models, plus the Panasonic AE8000. Some rumours Epson and Sony may join the party late this year, but I'd take those with a grain of salt.

The HC4000/7000/6800 doesn't have lens mem, it digital crops picture for Scope/16:9, so whilst perfect for scope , you end up with 1440x1080 when using 16:9 so its a compromise.

Projector with lens memory are as follows.

Panasonic AE8000 - Zoom memory only not shift memory so you have to shift it yourself manually :(

JVC X30, X70, X90, X35, X55, X75, X95, X500, X700, X900.

Sony VW95, VW500, VW1000.

That's all i'm aware of so far.

cheers

Rob